Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea: Admin skins

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I hate you.
    You would love a Teletubbies skin and you know it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You would love a Teletubbies skin and you know it.
    Lick my aresehole, you arsehole.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    lick my aresehole, you arsehole.
    no u.

4. Default

Oh no they're fighting again!

EVERYONE GET YOUR POPCORN!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    oh no they're fighting again!

Everyone get your popcorn!!

hurrrrr

6. Default

i shall

7. Default

you know what would be great for admins?? even though I know it could never happen, customization to the player like they do on rainbow six vegas 2.

now how tight would that be???

for those that have never played that game, you can change your characters armor, clothes, head gear, eye wear and weapons before the game starts.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Vegas' customization options were sweet. I never got the second one, but I presume it's nearly identical to the first (or so I've heard).

If we put these skins in, could we at least get some that fit the server? (for zmod at least, considering there's a thread going on somewhere else about getting rid of the predator just because it doesn't fit)
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

9. Default

mabe valve can consider the vegas like customization for the next counter strike ... seriously who wouldn't love wearing hot pink and try to camoouflage into the trees

10. Default

yea that would nice