Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Idea: Admin skins

1. Default

http://ics-base.net/css_skins/skins.php

http://s-low.communityhost.de/

heres a few sites for sum more custom admin skins and others

2. Default

or we could do what one server I used to play PUB on did, the admins would have an all white skin. so there character was basiclly a white CS guy running around.

the admin was still able to hid and stood out as the admin.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

We have already planned to have custom admin skins made after we switch admin systems. We want to transition to the new admin system and then add them in soon afterword. Ultimately the plan is to have a different skin for each level of authority. Logically, everyone will get awesome ones just that higher level admins will have UBER ones.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    We have already planned to have custom admin skins made after we switch admin systems. We want to transition to the new admin system and then add them in soon afterword. Ultimately the plan is to have a different skin for each level of authority. Logically, everyone will get awesome ones just that higher level admins will have UBER ones.
    Excellent. Looking forward to it.

5. Default

i wonder what skins he used i guess we'll have to find out

6. Default

Finally. I've been waiting for someone to suggest this again.

There's plenty of good skins out there, problem though is that people would have to download them maybe. So skins would be few, but still oh so sweet, probably.

Then again, super fast downloads ftw.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

http://s-low.communityhost.de/thread..._mid=938425238

This would go well with Lukey's sound files lol.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

8. Default

I like the idea, since we pay to change the map really there should be a few more perks to it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    Vegas' customization options were sweet. I never got the second one, but I presume it's nearly identical to the first (or so I've heard).

If we put these skins in, could we at least get some that fit the server? (for zmod at least, considering there's a thread going on somewhere else about getting rid of the predator just because it doesn't fit)
    I still say keep one predator and just change the skin of the other one. Don't need two predators.

And I think customizations would be a little above what could be done. Unless admins were able to upload their own customized skins to the server.

Anyway, room and download isn't a problem like I might have mentioned before. Or at least I think.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

I know the level of customization in Vegas would be impossible here, was responding to inthebutt.

I don't mind the predators, was just mentioning the other thread. What I do mind is ridiculous skins (stormtroopers, stickfigures, the aforementioned teletubbies, etc.).
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."