Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Im going blind!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    we all care about our ranks and we are all rank whores. accept it and you'll be happier.
    All? I'm stilling hoping the ingame rank command will be removed so people will forget about them again.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

2. Default

Oh my Gah!!! Page two?! Never thought any my threads would live this long, but I am getting new glasses by the weekend they checked my eyes and all and there making the glasses now

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    All? I'm stilling hoping the ingame rank command will be removed so people will forget about them again.
    It would be nice so people aren't tempted to rank whore and ruin the game for those of us who just want to enjoy ourselves. Less tubing and such would be good for the server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It would be nice so people aren't tempted to rank whore and ruin the game for those of us who just want to enjoy ourselves. Less tubing and such would be good for the server.
    the tubes are really fun really on scrapyard you see zombies trying to get in and they jus fail LOL. But its fun pwning them all and I dont think i ruin the game at all.

I dont exploit the map at all like some people, I play to enjoy myself. And if you say you dont care what your rank is, your lying.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    the tubes are really fun really on scrapyard you see zombies trying to get in and they jus fail LOL. But its fun pwning them all and I dont think i ruin the game at all.

I dont exploit the map at all like some people, I play to enjoy myself. And if you say you dont care what your rank is, your lying.
    Based on what? Just because you care about how high up your rank is doesn't mean I care about how high up my rank is.

6. Default

Tubes on scrapyard are suppose to be off-limits, a bannable spot.

I've already gone through this argument already.

even with the parachutes most people can't get in the tubes, especially the new people who just randomly find the IBIS ZM server. the one's who can just camp in there like fucking noobs and shoot all the people who are trying to get in, thus easy kills for them.

Its no fair to the rest of the players who can't get in there and just end up dying.

AND as admins your suppose to keep the game play fair for all players, not just yourself and the regs, BUT FOR EVERY FUCKING ONE!!!!

**EDIT** I can get in the tubes but I choose not to.
    Last edited by inthebutt; 07-14-2009 at 04:51 PM.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

I never heard of that rule before, I duno I havent heard zero say any thing about that but I ask jigsaw some time about it.

8. Default

I never heard of that rule before, I duno I havent heard zero say any thing about that but I ask jigsaw some time about it.
    It's not a rule, it only works if all the admins on at the time agree to enforce it.

in rules admins are allowed to deem a spot "illegal" but only if all admins agree it is illegal to use.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

The topic of the thread is going blind...everytime i click on this thread, the damn pink font IS making me BLIND !

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Make the damn escape only server with no rank, or remove rank completely.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.