Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Im going blind!!!!

1. Default Im going blind!!!!

I need new glasses mine broke today, and my dad doesn't want me to go today so I cant see any thing till tomorrow and I know if I play zmod today I lose my rank really bad but then my 100% thing on the forum will go down and I dont want that too. What should I do??

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I need new glasses mine broke today, and my dad doesn't want me to go today so I cant see any thing till tomorrow and I know if I play zmod today I lose my rank really bad but then my 100% thing on the forum will go down and I dont want that too. What should I do??
    did the frame just snap or did the lens get smashed to little bits and pieces??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

The frame snap on one of the arms =( playing is really tuff like this

4. Default

super glue ftw then it will never fall off

5. Default

Btw: Rank isn't a big deal.

6. Default

rank is just to make yourself better pushing yourself to be another rank personally i play for fun take it easy pink don't strain yourself

7. Default

Lol.. The activite percent goes back to 100% whenever you play. I go missing for a day or two every once in awhile.

On a side note, I have a personal stalker now. Does anyone know how to avoid being tracked via Gametracker.com or whatever it is?

Wait a minute, how are you reading this if you're glasses are broke and your vision is that bad? If you can read this you can play damn it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Lol.. The activite percent goes back to 100% whenever you play. I go missing for a day or two every once in awhile.

On a side note, I have a personal stalker now. Does anyone know how to avoid being tracked via Gametracker.com or whatever it is?

Wait a minute, how are you reading this if you're glasses are broke and your vision is that bad? If you can read this you can play damn it.
    you have a stalker???

its probably mastercheff lol

but everyone that plays ZM, at one point really cared about gaining ranks on the ranking system and than spamming chat with "rank"

yes even me.

we all care about our ranks and we are all rank whores. accept it and you'll be happier.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you have a stalker???

its probably mastercheff lol

but everyone that plays ZM, at one point really cared about gaining ranks on the ranking system and than spamming chat with "rank"

yes even me.

we all care about our ranks and we are all rank whores. accept it and you'll be happier.
    its probably you inthebutt lawl but yes we are all rank whores every once in a while i check mai rank and i was rank 87 now 130 because of damn rpg damn you!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    mai
    Please do not say that. It makes me want to quit the internet.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers