Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Clone <ibis.a>

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    CHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY !!!!!!!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Hahahaha !

4. Default

Hahahaha !

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Don't start a flame war.

Anyway, I've done the same thing clone has done, but it wasn't for a week, like an hour once because I accidentally threw a gernade when I sneezed or something. I had to take a shower anyways. <.<

See ya next week Clone.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Don't start a flame war.

Anyway, I've done the same thing clone has done, but it wasn't for a week, like an hour once because I accidentally threw a gernade when I sneezed or something. I had to take a shower anyways. <.<

See ya next week Clone.
    Chelly owns you !

7. Default

i ban myself.. all the time.......

for 5 mins but walter always bail me out <3

8. Default

Chelly owns you !
    Hecks yea!

=D!

9. Default

lolz! i like how the whole forum topic has strayed off course just to make fun of chealse or autumn or whatever the hell she is saying her name is....

the fact of the matter is... Christmas is a noob, autumn is odd, weeman is idk... Anex ist ein grösserer noob, den ich unter dem Tisch trinken konnte...

And thats the facts people!!!

P.S Did you say Chocolate?!?!?

Clone

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    lolz! i like how the whole forum topic has strayed off course just to make fun of chealse or autumn or whatever the hell she is saying her name is....
    NYS isn't making fun of me, roflz.

It's an inside joke.

=D