Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: hi

  1. Default hi

    Been a while since I've played on any of these servers. Question: does anyone play on the pub server at all? That was the best.

    Also, rate me 1-10 on looks plz.


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mkII View Post
    Been a while since I've played on any of these servers. Question: does anyone play on the pub server at all? That was the best.

    Also, rate me 1-10 on looks plz.

    you get a 10 just for beating anorexia.

    no the PUB isn't occupied anymore, only when a bunch of us can steam message each other, thats the only time we can get PUB going.

    the PUB really does need to get going again.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

  3. Default

    Ya it does. I have gone there to play before and maybe one person will join me but then I kill him and he leaves. Then I play by myself and plant the bomb. Its fun but I get lonely.

    We do need to get that thing up and running again.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mkII View Post
    Been a while since I've played on any of these servers. Question: does anyone play on the pub server at all? That was the best.
    Welcome back.

    ^^



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  5. Default

    what happened to kill the pub?

  6. Default

    Hi guys.

    Yeah, the IBIS pub was, without a doubt, the best pub server there was. I got tricked into coming in thinking that it had some people, but alas, it was just the damn bots. Good times indeed.

  7. Default

    Just throwin an idea around. But what if we have like a time every night that people try their hardest to get onto the pub? Like idk 9pm to 10pm or something. We need to start somewhere to gather traffic, maybe if we plan a time for our regulars then we can get something going. Just an idea as of now, but let me get some feedback.
    -MBP

  8. Default

    What about 11p.m. I would be game every night at that time for a few hours....

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Ya it does. I have gone there to play before and maybe one person will join me but then I kill him and he leaves. Then I play by myself and plant the bomb. Its fun but I get lonely.

    We do need to get that thing up and running again.
    Like that time when I joined and had a 7-2 score on you before I had to go? <.<

    And I can probably come to pub after 11 pm.

    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Like that time when I joined and had a 7-2 score on you before I had to go? <.<

    And I can probably come to pub after 11 pm.
    When I get my computer, I can too.

    Depending on what time I have to go to work.

    I'll definitely try.

    ^^



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •