Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chainsaw mod? + other things (zmod)

1. Default

How would chainsaw work? Close quarters mods are cool, but I don't see how a superpowered melee could work on a tag server. Some cool mods that I've seen are a HUNK style neck breaker and grenade planting, both work well, but might not be appropriate for this server because they're instant kills.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I thought it was a good idea, I mean not every one can buy the best guns right away, but they still get some guns
    Well it's an idea, but for me, I'm a cader, I need a p90 or I cannot function unless I hold a tube or lightpost with dualies. But tubes and vents aren't easy to hold anymore, especially with deforms having no pushback.

Overall, it would make things incredibly difficult for an already hard game for most.

Why is it difficult you ask? Two words.. Barricade breakers.

As for a chainsaw mod, why not just add super knife? If you knife a zombie 1-3 times it could kill them.

Though at the moment, I've only been able to kill one active zombie with a knife. He missed me like 3 times and I was able to hit him twice and kill him. XD

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    As for a chainsaw mod, why not just add super knife? If you knife a zombie 1-3 times it could kill them.
    Neckbreaker mod, one knife to the back = massive damage/ instant kill

Would be a great afk cleanup tool too.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    Neckbreaker mod, one knife to the back = massive damage/ instant kill
    Dude what would be awesome. Screw cading! I'm going to hide in a dark corner and pop a bitch zombie in the back.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Dude what would be awesome. Screw cading! I'm going to hide in a dark corner and pop a bitch zombie in the back.

that would be awesome to have with ninja this sounds awesome but we need all of our money so no money restrictions

6. Default

The server I saw it on I never actually got to use it (class based zombie hunting server [human vs. npc, health system, no tagging]). To get classes you had to do something specific multiple times. Neckbreaker went with CQC class, which required 6 knife kills. Saw one guy use it a few times though, it was pretty cool, mostly got in the way on that server though because you can't hide from npc's, so you just had to stun them (flash) everytime you wanted to use it. Would definitely be really fun to have here, don't know how we would unlock it here though.

7. Default

what about get 3 para kills and 2 mp5 nah probably would be lame but we'll figure sumthing out

8. Default

I was thinking more along the lines of 100 UMP kills rofl.

9. Default

lolsers

10. Default

Can this chainsaw cut through zombies faces when point accurately at their skulls? and make the sound of a crying baby when it happens????? that would be fucking awesome, yet disturbing at the same time
    Time your riddles right, and make a point that has no sense
    Make sure that you're smiling, and the money's been well spent
    Innocence and ignorance, it all goes hand in hand
    I'm not sure that I'm right, but I hope you'll understand
    I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end
    And all the plastic people have now become your friends
    Before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream
    I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream