Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chainsaw mod? + other things (zmod)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kazee View Post
    Can this chainsaw cut through zombies faces when point accurately at their skulls? and make the sound of a crying baby when it happens????? that would be fucking awesome, yet disturbing at the same time
    ................................rly rly

2. Default

Why would you want that?..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Why would you want that?..
    Maybe that's where the disturbed part comes in...
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kazee View Post
    Can this chainsaw cut through zombies faces when point accurately at their skulls? and make the sound of a crying baby when it happens????? that would be fucking awesome, yet disturbing at the same time
    Where is the Patriot act when you need it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    As for a chainsaw mod, why not just add super knife? If you knife a zombie 1-3 times it could kill them.

Though at the moment, I've only been able to kill one active zombie with a knife. He missed me like 3 times and I was able to hit him twice and kill him. XD
    THAT EXISTS ?

We need that, no joke.

We were on Mines of Moria, and me and some other guy were teaming a classic, we naded him and he turned to start running away, at which point I pulled my knife out while yelling "DON'T RUN FROM ME" and 1 stab dropped him.
    It was epic and I felt Epic

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    THAT EXISTS ?

We need that, no joke.

We were on Mines of Moria, and me and some other guy were teaming a classic, we naded him and he turned to start running away, at which point I pulled my knife out while yelling "DON'T RUN FROM ME" and 1 stab dropped him.
    It was epic and I felt Epic
    that would be awesome, the only zombies that I've knifed have been afk.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-