Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: unban ME :)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    These punks who think they can cause douchebaggery on the server and get away with it have something else coming.

And these admin punks who think they can undo other admins' bans are going to get the fucking RAIL.
    Walter get your chainsaw ready.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Now you know I felt with Clone.

angering, ne?
    My ban was fully justified, based on numerous counts of cade breaking, breaking the boards on humans, and general douchebaggery.

Quote Originally Posted by lukeydukey View Post
    Her heart is pumping two-cycle engine oil and her teeth are dripping with viscous oil, waiting to tear into some flesh...

3. Default

Her heart is pumping two-cycle engine oil and her teeth are dripping with viscous oil, waiting to tear into some flesh...
    Awww, shes cute. Can I pet her?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Two things I would like to contribute:

1. I think the ban was justifiable seeing how he gave a text warning every round followed by me having to verbally say it also every round. We gave them a serious threat for douchebags so the majority would enjoy themselves. You may think the ban was too long, but after warnings after warnings to the population, I think any lengthy ban would be justifiable. What excuse could they make?

2. If you want to find out how he was unbanned. One ensure way is to ask ZER0 or Jigsaw. A more trial-and-error method would just to look at the banned person's friend list and that will narrow down to the possible admins.

/end

5. Default

My ban was fully justified, based on numerous counts of cade breaking, breaking the boards on humans, and general douchebaggery.
    Pretty sure she's talking about the MUTE, not the ban.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Pretty sure she's talking about the MUTE, not the ban.
    I was.

But of course the thought of that was missed by a mile.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lukeydukey View Post
    Lukey and Walter are right, that's the thing that pissed me off the most as an admin.

it wasn't mic spammers or cade breakers nor was it people who ztele'd away, but it was admins who undid other admins admin commands.

that generally mean "take that I just stab you in the back fucker".
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Lukey and Walter are right, that's the thing that pissed me off the most as an admin.

it wasn't mic spammers or cade breakers nor was it people who ztele'd away, but it was admins who undid other admins admin commands.

that generally mean "take that I just stab you in the back fucker".
    Where is the code of honor!!

And in other news... GO WEST LIFE IS PEACEFUL THERE! I love the Village People! :D

9. Default

Where is the code of honor!!

And in other news... GO WEST LIFE IS PEACEFUL THERE! I love the Village People!
    yeah there is: HOLY, james, Hobo, res, MEX, clone and I still have one.

I think the best time was when all of us, stacked under the stairs on beachstrike and killed all the zombies.

I think I even have a demo of it too somewhere in my computer.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I think the best time was when all of us, stacked under the stairs on beachstrike and killed all the zombies.
    You panzy! That's a pooter spot. Build a cade like real men do! GS-ZM!!