Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Zero, the deformed seriously needs to be fixed.

1. Default

Kavinsky, I have to disagree about your opinon on classic zombies. Although, they are the average type, what makes them effective, in my opinion, is the more hp than the predator/fast/poison. Of course one cannot be independent, however, with hordes of these noobs as classics...I have to admit, it's really challenging.

The noobs prove useful in some circumstances as long as they are working as a team to bring a barricade down.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Kavinsky, I have to disagree about your opinon on classic zombies. Although, they are the average type, what makes them effective, in my opinion, is the more hp than the predator/fast/poison. Of course one cannot be independent, however, with hordes of these noobs as classics...I have to admit, it's really challenging.

The noobs prove useful in some circumstances as long as they are working as a team to bring a barricade down.
    hordes of classic + weeman is all you need
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    hordes of classic + weeman is all you need
    and we'll be safe?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Weeman, your signature is pure awesomeness.

With that aside, the classics are the noob class because they have no real special abilities, they just can take a bit of damage and are slightly faster then the poison.

And no Autumn, not for you to be safe. For you to be dewmed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

You guys make the deformed seem unbeatable. I will admit, it has its perks. Anyone that knows me on ZM knows that I am 95% of the time, a deformed. Its great to get into cades and get those people that are in very tough to reach spots when they make a mistake. However, it absolutly blows ass being the first zombie. Chasing someone is out of the question. Humans with paras run faster. Ive been ran from, shot and, reloaded, and shot at again out of spite. It really sucks. The biggest thing that balances the deformed is its speed. Now you want to take away its HP?

6. Default

The reason why people want to lower its hp is so they can balance it out after either:

a. the deformed has no knockback

or

b. the deformed has more speed
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

7. Default

Then give it speed. Chasing someone while traveling at the speed of milk curdling with less hit points is not my idea of fun.

8. Default

I think that honestly the kickback on all classes is a little extreme, especially with a parachute on, case in point anyone with a pump shotgun on a lamppost or any area which was inaccessible before parachutes can shoot anyone getting close to them to the end of the map with one shot (in particular beach, camp the roof for an hour, strike)

they should lower the kickback while wearing the parachutes to 30% or 40% of what it is so the shotguners could still hold us off one at a time, but not in droves

but also I think the kickback of all zombies should be reduced by 20 percent, the health of the classic lowered by 4 k, the health of the fast increased by 1500 and the deformed's health should be lowered to half of what it is and given no kickback.

9. Default

I am in agreement with Fish and Kavinsky.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I think that honestly the kickback on all classes is a little extreme, especially with a parachute on, case in point anyone with a pump shotgun on a lamppost or any area which was inaccessible before parachutes can shoot anyone getting close to them to the end of the map with one shot (in particular beach, camp the roof for an hour, strike)
    but thats what makes beachstrike so good!!!! it better than cading that blue room or glitching into a wall or even underneath the stairs, plus everyone always gets tagged up there.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-