Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Zero, the deformed seriously needs to be fixed.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    but thats what makes beachstrike so good!!!! it better than cading that blue room or glitching into a wall or even underneath the stairs, plus everyone always gets tagged up there.
    All you need is a predator and some idiot on the edge...

2. Default

Pushback is fine for all classes, except maybe the speed zombie or deformed, but that could only be fixed if we could put 0.25 pushback on the deformed. And lowering the hp of the deformed wouldn't make him the tank we all know and love/hate.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

we oughta just have a separate zmod server based around testing all of these ideas here at ibis. with so many conflicting ideas we really need a proper testbed server for all of them, why not make the rpg server just that? no one plays on it anyways, the three primaries are zmod, gungame and pub and seem to be staying that way.

4. Default

People go on the WC server more than the pub. I say we 'borrow' the Pub server for it.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    we oughta just have a separate zmod server based around testing all of these ideas here at ibis. with so many conflicting ideas we really need a proper testbed server for all of them, why not make the rpg server just that? no one plays on it anyways, the three primaries are zmod, gungame and pub and seem to be staying that way.
    I second this notion.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    People go on the WC server more than the pub. I say we 'borrow' the Pub server for it.
    We suggested that before, unfortunately we supposedly 'need' a pub.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

For what?

Dead space?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

I like the pub one night we had like all the admins on there and Zero, that was really awesome cause Zero is awesome!

9. Default

Pretty much Autumn.. Pretty much..

10. Default

do you just post to be praised lawl i really can't get that out of my head but i guess we could use the pub but i'm not the best at the normal concept of css >.> when it comes to pub