Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero, the deformed seriously needs to be fixed.

1. Default

I think deformed should just be put back to the way it was. It's easy enough to hit its head as is, because of this, it loses health incredibly fast if it's stuck in a cade. If we lowered health, the deformed would be useless because it would die as quickly as a fast. The deformed was a balanced class the way it used to be, I don't see why we should mess around with it.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

2. Default

my bad ppl for teh suggestion muwhahahaha

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    How exactly did this happen to begin with?
    Well, I heard Zero talking awhile ago, and he said something along the lines of "Now that we have the right tick server, I can have the deformed be the way it was supposed to."

But I agree, the deformed having no knockback whatsoever is incredibly rigged. Then again.. No tube campers. I take that back. >.>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Well, I heard Zero talking awhile ago, and he said something along the lines of "Now that we have the right tick server, I can have the deformed be the way it was supposed to."

But I agree, the deformed having no knockback whatsoever is incredibly rigged. Then again.. No tube campers. I take that back. >.>
    what are you talking about no tube campers???

Just today on lili_panic_v2, mr.black is mr. white and lukey were camping in the tubes for like 3 rounds.

HOMO's is all I have to say to them.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    what are you talking about no tube campers???

Just today on lili_panic_v2, mr.black is mr. white and lukey were camping in the tubes for like 3 rounds.

HOMO's is all I have to say to them.
    I thought they were better than that. That's very disappointing...

PS If you catch me camping in a tube on lila_panic_v2, give me your PayPal email and I will send you US$20.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I thought they were better than that. That's very disappointing...

PS If you catch me camping in a tube on lila_panic_v2, give me your PayPal email and I will send you US$20.
    I prefer Euros.

7. Default

zero said now that server is a bigger tick the shots register way more now and so they mean more knock back to deformed

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    zero said now that server is a bigger tick the shots register way more now and so they mean more knock back to deformed
    Well it doesn't work.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Less knockback on deformed's leads to cheaper tube camping (vendors in vents, etc). It ruins cades that create an artificial vent that still require skill though. Creates problems, It does add in some variety, but mostly it's just annoying. Besides, when deformed still has some knockback you have to train properly, with no knockback people just cluster into the tube and give the campers more kills (even though they inevitably die).
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

10. Default

I agree with Paper. It is a different style of gameplay. Now cading in vents is acceptable.

Please revert this!