Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero, the deformed seriously needs to be fixed.

1. Default

While we're on subject of switching stuff back, can we get console messages back (Nuke Launched! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 *boom*, Airlock now open!, etc)?
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

2. Default

Kavinsky, I do have another method of getting people in the tubes but it takes major skill and I haven't had the chance to test my skills out. But another method is to wait for a nade (much like what I do to tag all the guys under the theatre room in txhighschool beta) and drop in so the nade is behind me. Again, I haven't had the opportunity yet to try it out because other nooby zombies get in the way or they already used up their nades by the time I got turned.

For the console messages...weird thing was it was up a couple of weeks ago and then disappeared...what the hell happened?

3. Default

oh that rocket nade method that we sometimes screw over selves over with yes that sounds like that would be awesome

4. Default

make all mp5 rocket launchers ?!?!?!?!

in all seriousness I like the current deforms .. if i ever get turned... all the humans will get butt raped :P and my ranks just sky rocket everytime
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

dnt forget ppl cos i have no knockback now i cant launch myself at you lot when noobs nade at the end of spacestation flee

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    dnt forget ppl cos i have no knockback now i cant launch myself at you lot when noobs nade at the end of spacestation flee
    lmao!

Well, I'd like to play with this no knockback zombeh before it goes away.

Because now that this is here, it will FORCE people to build cades and play the game right.

I admit, at times I've skipped out on making a cade because I couldn't find a free spot in time, and I went in tubes and other places such as that.

But I think this is a good change.

Then again, I haven't played with it yet.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

The new deformed makes it annoying as hell to play zm.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

ttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkk kkkkkk

9. Default

i for one love it my rank skyrocketed from 60+ to like 9 in less then a week haha
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

10. Default

Zero, Jigsaw did you guys fit the damn deformed with a turbo charger reciently? it seems like the defomed is now nearly as fast as a fast zombie and with no knock back its like a fucking tank, not the left 4 dead variant, the military one.

what the defomed needs is 1/6's the kickback, 3/4's the speed of a normal classic, mixed with its natural cade breaking and unseen when crouched abilities should make a balanced class once again.