Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero, the deformed seriously needs to be fixed.

Default Zero, the deformed seriously needs to be fixed.

The deformed is way too powerful now. It literally can not be knocked back at all anymore. It = death.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

It really does, I unloaded a full clip of an m249 into one and 4 desert eagle shots and there really was no kick back at all.

3. Default

How exactly did this happen to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    How exactly did this happen to begin with?
    I think it happened when we switched servers, but I don't know how.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

It happened much later than that - perhaps a week or two ago because "He who must remain anonymus" was complaining to ZER0 that the deformed has so much of a disadvantage with the knockback.

In my humble opinion, having no knockback brings in new strategies seeing how it can nullify tube campers (YAY!). However, I think it just has way too much hp for someone with less knockback. ZER0 has mentioned that he may modify the deformed so the "head" is much larger, therefore easier for headshots. I would probably suggest leave the head the way it is and just make it have less health.

6. Default

it was curdy that fucker now i have to make a bind for when the tank comes aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    it was curdy that fucker now i have to make a bind for when the tank comes aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
    But it's Curdy!

We can't be angry at him. lmao.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    It happened much later than that - perhaps a week or two ago because "He who must remain anonymus" was complaining to ZER0 that the deformed has so much of a disadvantage with the knockback.

In my humble opinion, having no knockback brings in new strategies seeing how it can nullify tube campers (YAY!). However, I think it just has way too much hp for someone with less knockback. ZER0 has mentioned that he may modify the deformed so the "head" is much larger, therefore easier for headshots. I would probably suggest leave the head the way it is and just make it have less health.
    I agree with HOBO. it makes the game more interesting now. I've already come up with a new way to battle deform's in tubes and so far it has work.

the only thing I could ask for is a little less health, but all in all come on guys its not that hard to kill especially if you have 3 other people with you in the tube.

A little ZM 101 if zombies start training your tube, just calm down and shoot from the back forward to clear the train. I know a bunch of us that do that already.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

hobo theres a better way to get the tube campers, wait till everyone else is dead and wait for them to come hunting.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    hobo theres a better way to get the tube campers, wait till everyone else is dead and wait for them to come hunting.
    That or just don't get tagged.

xD

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.