View Poll Results: When is it the best time for you to play in the ibis pub?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5pm Eastern

0 0%
  • 7pm Eastern

1 6.67%
  • 9pm Eastern

2 13.33%
  • 10pm Eastern

3 20.00%
  • 11pm Eastern

5 33.33%
  • 4pm Eastern

2 13.33%
  • Midnight

1 6.67%
  • Other ( Please state a different time if you choose other.

1 6.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: When should all the regulars gather in the pub.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Pub requires more hand eye coordination and awareness = Skill

ZM requires more hiding and shooting at things that don't shoot back = No Skill

2. Default

I have the day off today but I will be working doubles from 7am to 11pm the next 2 days so I will not be available till the weekend in which I will be away at a shooting range then dinner, drinks and lots of sex. Shall I change my plans to play CSS Pub ?
    where ever you can fit us in, just be having sex and play CSS pub at the same time. I don't want any mistake of you keying up your mic for us all to hear.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

It's actually called skill....something that you don't need in ZM.
    It requires common sense. Most people don't have it.

Anyhow, I haven't been seeing many people in pub still.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

-=NYS=- C.O. hates me for advertising
    Last edited by weeman2412; 07-27-2009 at 03:53 PM.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    because IBIS pub is boring.. want a pub? go to UTAH, SoureKills, and other Server that comes in when you search in css.. seriously.. the WCS rpg.. is literally empty.. can't imagine what the Pub will be like at this point
    Don't advertise other pub servers. That's not smart if you support the IBIS community. Move along now..

6. Default

Don't advertise other pub servers. That's not smart if you support the IBIS community. Move along now..
    .. I'm just saying we need to somehow steal their peoples .. no jk.. we just need to beef up the IBIS server to make it at least enjoyable.. Heres what I recommend for IBIS .. make a !bank system on the pubs.. Put up some fresh ct vs t maps.. (aka FPSBANANA leeching) We would have people flocking to pubs in no time at all
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    .. I'm just saying we need to somehow steal their peoples .. no jk.. we just need to beef up the IBIS server to make it at least enjoyable.. Heres what I recommend for IBIS .. make a !bank system on the pubs.. Put up some fresh ct vs t maps.. (aka FPSBANANA leeching) We would have people flocking to pubs in no time at all
    Thank you....

8. Default

I'm stupid, What time is eastern, East of US?

;_; always get mixed up with that xD
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I'm stupid, What time is eastern, East of US?

;_; always get mixed up with that xD
    EST is -5.

10. Default

Yesterday or the day before we all were able to invite a bunch of people into pub, and the invited, invited even more. Had about 16 people playing in it. So the pub is getting a little life, but no newcomers are joining it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.