Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nade Glitching

1. Default

...... :\ <<<<<< people normally do it.. if the map complete fails on an entre new level.. hell i do it all the time.. when we are bridge escape.. cuz that maps is ballz.. if I annoy peopel enough evetually they will rtv and we will finalyl change the effing map
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    ...... :\ <<<<<< people normally do it.. if the map complete fails on an entre new level.. hell i do it all the time.. when we are bridge escape.. cuz that maps is ballz.. if I annoy peopel enough evetually they will rtv and we will finalyl change the effing map
    it shouldn't matter if its a bad map or not and people just wanna or are waiting for the map to be changed.

you don't see me running around fucking nading people's cades let alone killing teammates with my nade.

I don't ruin other people's fun time on the server and you fucking better not ruin my time on the ZM server.

simple as that.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

actually its just common sense now... if people are not even helping the team to win.. we just fuck them up with nades... thats why we nade glitch on moria and other escape maps.. but on cade maps.. it makes zero sense to nade glitch
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

4. Default

actually its just common sense now... if people are not even helping the team to win.. we just fuck them up with nades... thats why we nade glitch on moria and other escape maps.. but on cade maps.. it makes zero sense to nade glitch
    actually it still doesn't make any sense weeman.

your an admin, you know what admins are suppose to do.

Last time I checked killing teammates, cause they aren't helping the entire team out on an escape map, wasn't in TOS.

how would you like it if you were just another player on ZM and you were having fun and someone from your team just killed you with a nade???

so let me get this straight, your saying that if someone isn't helping the team out and since you can't ban or kick a person cause there not breaking any rules, your just gonna kill them with the nade glitch????

and since either admins or regs can do it its not considered admin abuse.

but its still a fucked up dick head low blow poor decision and representation of IBIS ZM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    actually it still doesn't make any sense weeman.

your an admin, you know what admins are suppose to do.

Last time I checked killing teammates, cause they aren't helping the entire team out on an escape map, wasn't in TOS.

how would you like it if you were just another player on ZM and you were having fun and someone from your team just killed you with a nade???

so let me get this straight, your saying that if someone isn't helping the team out and since you can't ban or kick a person cause there not breaking any rules, your just gonna kill them with the nade glitch????

and since either admins or regs can do it its not considered admin abuse.

but its still a fucked up dick head low blow poor decision and representation of IBIS ZM.

errm.. im not representing crap.. I just buy admin cuz i love the server nothing more... Plus if you're not helping your team mate.. you are already a dick to begin with.. hence performing a dick move on a dick = WIN!!!!!!!

**edit**

why are we bitching about this topic it doesn't happen enough anymore to even matter... what we should worry more about is the stability of the server and the deform issue..
    Last edited by weeman2412; 07-17-2009 at 07:12 PM.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

6. Default

I could make it so that nades go right though player models and perhaps call for a mod that prevents damage if a player had disconnected.

7. Default

If they go through player models could you make it so they still hit enemies? There's strategy to blocking grenades with yourself as a zombie. Also strategy to chucking a nade at a zombies face when a quick getaway is in order.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

8. Default

errm.. im not representing crap.. I just buy admin cuz i love the server nothing more... Plus if you're not helping your team mate.. you are already a dick to begin with.. hence performing a dick move on a dick = WIN!!!!!!!

**edit**

why are we bitching about this topic it doesn't happen enough anymore to even matter... what we should worry more about is the stability of the server and the deform issue..
    cause weeman when someone fucks with my time on the server, I'm gonna skull-fuck them in the server and in the forums.

plus even though I haven't returned as an admin, yet, I still look out for the ZM server.

two wrongs have never made a right.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So what is it that they are doing... throwing nades into people to stop them?
    To nade glitch, one binds a key to "retry" and presses it right after throwing a gernade. Lukey, Potato, and a few other people have done this to me even. And yeah, it's team killing. I use to freeze or ban people for a little bit when they would TK on purpose.

Hell, I saw poor Weeman die in front of me because of nade glitch.

It really should be against the rules.

And yeah, the deformed issue needs some immediate attention as well. It literally impossible to hold out against them. Maybe if they were at least held still while you're shooting them it wouldn't be as bad.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    To nade glitch, one binds a key to "retry" and presses it right after throwing a gernade. Lukey, Potato, and a few other people have done this to me even. And yeah, it's team killing. I use to freeze or ban people for a little bit when they would TK on purpose.

Hell, I saw poor Weeman die in front of me because of nade glitch.

It really should be against the rules.
    TKing is worse than cade breaking.