Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nade Glitching

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    cause weeman when someone fucks with my time on the server, I'm gonna skull-fuck them in the server and in the forums.

plus even though I haven't returned as an admin, yet, I still look out for the ZM server.

two wrongs have never made a right.
    inthebutt....remember...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    inthebutt....remember...

WTF is that???

autumn....remember....

FEELINGS ARE FOR THE FUCKING GAY'S WHO LOVE COCK RAMMED UP THEIR ASSHOLES.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    WTF is that???

autumn....remember....

FEELINGS ARE FOR THE FUCKING GAY'S WHO LOVE COCK RAMMED UP THEIR ASSHOLES.

=D

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

i admit i did the nade glitch but only on my pals

wont happen again unless its mister black lol jk

5. Default

there's another way to nade glitch, ill send it to your pm zer0 so others will not find out hhow to do it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    i admit i did the nade glitch but only on my pals

wont happen again unless its mister black lol jk
    Just stop the nade glitching and you'll save yourself from a whole bunch of trouble.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Sir yes sir!!!

mr butt

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    And yeah, the deformed issue needs some immediate attention as well. It literally impossible to hold out against them. Maybe if they were at least held still while you're shooting them it wouldn't be as bad.
    Stopping them isn't the problem, headshots will stop them dead in their tracks. What you need to do because you can't bounce them back for reload time, you need to have a lot of guns to either alternate reloads or kill them right away. This makes any cade that can't fit at least 3 or 4 people vulnerable to deformed's. This means a lot of good cades aren't really all that good anymore, and on the maps that are playable but have only a few good cading spots, it creates a lot of problems because most of them don't have any good spots for more than 3 people.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    Stopping them isn't the problem, headshots will stop them dead in their tracks. What you need to do because you can't bounce them back for reload time, you need to have a lot of guns to either alternate reloads or kill them right away. This makes any cade that can't fit at least 3 or 4 people vulnerable to deformed's. This means a lot of good cades aren't really all that good anymore, and on the maps that are playable but have only a few good cading spots, it creates a lot of problems because most of them don't have any good spots for more than 3 people.
    you can always go to WTFHAX then to the dualies room.. stack the entire team in there.. then you're pretty much 100% safe.. unless potato happens to get turned :\
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

10. Default

Fucking assholes i swear....but the people who nade glitch only do it to the people that are not new to the server and are friends, and know that if the nade is being thrown and glitched that person will not get mad or upset...like myself I have been nade glitched to no extent my fucking god i am going to fucking kick you all in the FACE
    Time your riddles right, and make a point that has no sense
    Make sure that you're smiling, and the money's been well spent
    Innocence and ignorance, it all goes hand in hand
    I'm not sure that I'm right, but I hope you'll understand
    I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end
    And all the plastic people have now become your friends
    Before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream
    I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream