Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Nade Glitching

1. Default

all the maps sux.. The end.. i have played each several dozen times over the pass 2-3 years its getting old :\.. the new maps.. are pretty fail.. as yu can see from resident helicopter

we need active new maps like steamgamers !!!!!!!! ... they have full servers 24/7 due to the constant new maps
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

BMT should be eliminated. Who the hell wants to play on bad maps anyways? We don't play on them for a reason, so why even take a day to dedicate those bad maps. If anything...we need escapemapmonday ! ...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    BMT should be eliminated. Who the hell wants to play on bad maps anyways? We don't play on them for a reason, so why even take a day to dedicate those bad maps. If anything...we need escapemapmonday ! ...
    That is micspam Monday.

No, I don't understand it either.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Holy, we play bad maps every day because the admins don't seem to know what the good ones are, and can't decide what to change it to. Awhile back we use to play nothing but good maps, until they got tiring. Which is why we had BMT to remind us of what truly tiring maps are.

I did not create Micspam Monday, I'm pretty sure Christmas or Hobo did. But we won't need EMM if we get a second ZM server dedicated to escape maps.

Hell, if I didn't know we played hardly nothing but bad maps all throughout the week, why would I suggest making a Good Friday? Well, the bad maps are about to end when I get home.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I did not create Micspam Monday, I'm pretty sure Christmas or Hobo did. But we won't need EMM if we get a second ZM server dedicated to escape maps.
    What gave you that idea? You've seen me mute multiple people on mic spam Monday, including Remington.

And my last post should have been an indicator as well.

6. Default

You muted them because they were mic spamming while you were trying to. >.>

Listen, when I did Bad Map Thursday it was never for more then 4-5 maps in a row. And everyone seemed to have fun on them, forget about their ranks, and just enjoy themselves. Back then it wasn't like it is now, where 3 out of 4 maps we play aren't decent.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-26-2009 at 02:13 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.