Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nade Glitching

1. Default Nade Glitching

Like I told potato, viper, sonic and band-aid.

Those 4 should be banned for nade glitching.

you mother fucking idiots should know it counts as a team-kill, TKing.

that's a bannable offense and guys what you should haven't done it while I was in the fucking elevator.

hope you 4 can plan something to do for a week cause that's how long the ban is gonna be.

seriously 4 other people said they were not coming back cause they got killed by nades twice.

you 4 are suppose to be regs, why the fuck would you do shit like that in the IBIS ZM server??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

I don't even know how to nade glitch.

That really is a dick move though, because of all the people who have to cram into those bad boys.

3. Default

ppl do it for shits and giggles ppl nade glitch when theres a flock of ppl like that breakable wall in moria or the circle i know how to nade glitch though but its a bit of a dick move

4. Default

its total fucking bullshit.

this nade glitching has to fucking stop.

if you feel the need cause your just bored or for what ever reason, run to a corner and blow yourself up.

there is absolutely no need to ruin the fun for someone else cause you fucking think its amusing.

if you 4 think I'm just yanking your chain just wait.

Just fucking wait, the time will come, I promise you that.

5. Default

In all seriousness, I agree with him.

6. Default

agreed.. once in awhile is all good and fun.. but i keep fucking dieing from peoples nades :\

WEAR SOME FUCKEN BOXERS.. ARE UNDIES OR SOMETHING HOLYSHIT!?!?!?!!!?
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

7. Default

So what is it that they are doing... throwing nades into people to stop them?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Potato did that once to me on Mario Escape and made me fall into the teleporter. Then he won and I got nuked. That bitch.

But no nade glitching consists of throwing your nade and then immediately retry'ing your connection to the server. That way the nades do damage to your teammates.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    somehow players are being able to kill there fellow teammates with nades.

usually what happens is a bunch of players will be either in a cade or on a elevator and someone will throw a nade and the ending result is a bunch of people actually dying from it.

I've had it happen to me twice and seen it quite a few times.

I don't know what is typed in console to accomplish this nade glitch but players are doing it and killing other teammates.

10. Default

yeah they should be careful if one of us members catch them its not gonna be a week ban...