Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: HoLy.Alpha.AnTi.FlasH[Ninja]

1. Default

NINJA why don't you just calm down and wait it out.

Like RES said if it isn't you he would apologize.

He's an admin and has been here longer than you to know what to do and how to handle shit.

If you really wanna get anal about it take it up with him in PM's.

it really seems like your starting something with him, all he and other admins are trying to do is figure out who is lagging the server.

3 hackers have been recently perm banned, there is someone who plays that is disrupting the server.

when that person is discovered just calm down.

You gotta remember that admins have the servers best interest in mind, not there own.

If you think he has something against you like I said ask him in PM's.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Woah. No. He isn't.

But Res.

I can vouch for Ninja. He would never hack.

... the fuck were you thinking?
    It was a precaution.

Reference Res' thread.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

actually... NInja ... was playing IBIS.. around when i did.. like a year and a half ago.. or more.. back then he was weeman and i was something else.. then we changed .. i became weeman.. and he became ninja ... :\ .. the official name change happend near a year ago

for the record he doesn't hack .. hes my cousin .. and I've seen his computer .. hes an absolute nub when it comes to hacking ^^ .. couldn't even install css a year ago.. and we had to take it to bestbuy .. btw geek squad sux major dickage

4. Default

You know if he just keeps going after RES, he's just gonna dig himself into a hole that you can never come back from right???

5. Default

well i just ask admin to unban me but RES just come and cussing for no absolute reason.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    well i just ask admin to unban me but RES just come and cussing for no absolute reason.
    We understand this, but you took it a bit too far, and he did too, to an extent.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Woah. No. He isn't.

But Res.

I can vouch for Ninja. He would never hack.

... the fuck were you thinking?
    I didn't ban him, but I wasn't against banning him.
    Its a PRECAUTION. If it turns out that the server was being gay or it wasn't him then ill give my BIGGEST APOLOGY, and until then, I'm taking every negative thing that comes out of his mouth as hostile... Instead of making a case or something he put like 1 sentence about how he got "ban"... If he explained why his rates were fucked up or even ASKED HOW TO FIX THEM... he just says one thing...

8. Default

who is the admin you asked???

admins aren't suppose to undo other admins admin commands.

only the admin that banned you, ZERO or JigSaw can unban you ninja, no one else.

if you really want an admin to lose his/her admin than go ahead cause that's what is gonna happen to the admin you've asked to unban you.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    We understand this, but you took it a bit too far, and he did too, to an extent.
    YEAH!!!

You can't ban anyone on suspicion!!

10. Default

You told me to go fuck myself, and my father curses like a sailor and I'm Irish, cursing is in my blood I do it a lot... If the word FUCK bothers you then I guess your shit outa' luck Eh ?