Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Steam account contest

1. Default

you know then weeman you deal with the fuckin kid who uses it to test his cheats. there is no reason to have multiple accounts. and for the record you can donate that money to ibis. can't believe you don't see the problem with having mutiple accounts... not everyone is as mature and honest as you!

2. Default

the only reason i would have a second account is if one of mines gets hacked or something unexpected would happen those are reasonably reasons

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    you know then weeman you deal with the fuckin kid who uses it to test his cheats. there is no reason to have multiple accounts. and for the record you can donate that money to ibis. can't believe you don't see the problem with having mutiple accounts... not everyone is as mature and honest as you!
    He does have a good point here, tbh.

Last edited by &&toasties; 07-22-2009 at 05:13 PM. Reason: dgyikdjhl

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

It doesnt matter honestly. Tons of people have secondary accounts, and a lot of them put hacks on them. You cant stop it or anything, your just taking the chance that whoever wins wont use this account against ibis. Zero already gave it the OK, so its all good. I understand depro's concern though, i looked at it a similar way when i first read the thread. Trying to defend the servers is a good thing.
    -MBP

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post

Wait did you just call Ninja Pancake a cheating little kid O.O.. anyways no the account is 100% clean.. Yes I would've donated money.. but yeesh where's the fun in that.. I'm already serving 11 dollars a month to IBIS for admin... the account is going to James not some little random kid who just happen to stumble on to my thread..

also I have 2 accounts.. one with 150 games and one that has IBIS admin... the reason behind 2 accounts because I saw a great deal on the 150 game account and couldn't pass up the chance to obtain one... and the IBIS admin one is ranked 9 in IBIS ZM( no wai in hell am I going to go back to rank 2190+ again on my 150 game account).. and i consistently play on both.. just because I can..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

Congrats to James and let's move on.....I move for a closed thread on this topic..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Congrats to James and let's move on.....I move for a closed thread on this topic..
    You can close it now ..

Contest is NOW OVER
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    You can close it now ..

Contest is NOW OVER
    BUTBUT....

idk.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

and Weeman I apologize for being a dick. I do know you and like and appreciate your support over the years. Surely you understand how I have to be so harsh with some of the shit that goes on. I know my word can be overruled at any time by Zero or jig, but I didn't become a member just because of being here for so long its from caring what happens to Ibis. Again, sorry for being mean.

10. Default

one time mai friend ask me if i could get him some haxs i said no you suck at the game pratice more those are ppl who uses hax classic reason james has no reason to have hacks