Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Steam account contest

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    you know then weeman you deal with the fuckin kid who uses it to test his cheats. there is no reason to have multiple accounts. and for the record you can donate that money to ibis. can't believe you don't see the problem with having mutiple accounts... not everyone is as mature and honest as you!
    Deprodigy, me and hobo will probably be the only ones using the account. I promise you we won't be hacking or cheating. The account has games that neither of us have, such as TF2. And my other friend Chris might use the account, since he can't really afford to buy the games at the moment. I've known him for nearly 3 years. He wouldn't be hacking or cheating either.

Anyways, yeah, credit goes to Hobo, for figuring out that he's not loved, and to my stupidity, for keeping people off track. >.>..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

james check your pm ..account has been sent enjoy ..

This Thread can now officially be closed ..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

hm this makes me wanna iwin n the next contest so i could probably in tf2 or sumthing i could play with mai other friends but may james and hobo have many lawls on that account

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    you know then weeman you deal with the fuckin kid who uses it to test his cheats. there is no reason to have multiple accounts. and for the record you can donate that money to ibis. can't believe you don't see the problem with having mutiple accounts... not everyone is as mature and honest as you!
    I actually have 3 steam accounts: inthebutt, !!!!GT!!!!, and the last one shall remain in the dark.

I use the other two to gather demo's on the IBIS ZM server and play other games.

congrats james!!!!!!!

you know what everyone should learn from this????

you make an asian man angry and he's gonna rip you a new one.

as a side not MBP was playing on ZM today!!!!!!!! totally threw me off when I saw him in there.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Deprodigy, me and hobo will probably be the only ones using the account. I promise you we won't be hacking or cheating. The account has games that neither of us have, such as TF2. And my other friend Chris might use the account, since he can't really afford to buy the games at the moment. I've known him for nearly 3 years. He wouldn't be hacking or cheating either.

Anyways, yeah, credit goes to Hobo, for figuring out that he's not loved, and to my stupidity, for keeping people off track. >.>..
    thank you J!

6. Default

Rosebud.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    I knew the answer all along when I found out that anex was the 5th guy. I looked at all the guesses and I found out that I was not on the loved list. I don't know why people thought so, but I personally knew that my personality in weeman's perspective is probably not the best compared to the other people on the list. But yes, through logic from other people's guesses, I knew it was Holy, Walter, Lukey, and Curdy.

This was why I posted my '5 random guesses' to attempt to pin point the fifth member that was not mentioned. And having James to replace a member I knew was on the list and keep my name in there was so people don't catch on the fact I'm not supposed to be on there. I figured if he still got 4 correct, then we have our fifth man.

I love these logic thinking games. Post more.

Congrats James.
    WoWooooo!!!!!! You know as well as I Do that None Of You Could've Figured It Out Without ME (*Yeah That Means You Too Hobo*)!!!!!!!! I (ALSO) Knew Who They *All* Were *All Along* By My Calculations And Logic, I Want My APPLAUSE DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!! Anywho, Congrats James!!!!!!!!!!! WoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!! Now ParTAYyYyYy!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    WoWooooo!!!!!! You know as well as I Do that None Of You Could've Figured It Out Without ME (*Yeah That Means You Too Hobo*)!!!!!!!! I (ALSO) Knew Who They *All* Were *All Along* By My Calculations And Logic, I Want My APPLAUSE DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!! Anywho, Congrats James!!!!!!!!!!! WoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!! Now ParTAYyYyYy!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOu know what.............. I am very intoxicated now....... and you are awesome!!! Yes you helped!!!~ PARTY

9. Default

I dont want to close this thread because i actually enjoyed reading the whole thing, but i doubt much more positive influence can develop from it. Closed.
    -MBP