Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam account contest

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Just remember! I put those names up based on NOT WHO I HATE, but who I think he dislikes. I still lub everyone on the list...except for jojo, she can rot in hell.
    Broke my heart!

D:

D:

D:

At least I wasn't number one, lulz.
    Last edited by &&toasties; 07-17-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: OMFGLMAOROFLZILY

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

..... :\ errmm didn't you read the first post on this thread.. if you want a free steam account guess Who I hate.. but since this seems a little dismal.. I WILL CHANGE IT..

FINE.. GUESS THE TOP 5 PEOPLE THAT I LOVE THE MOST IN THE SERVER... YES YOU HEAR ME RIGHT.. GUESS THE TOP 5 PEOPLE THAT I LIKE THE MOST.. i like to the point.. where i will buttsek..them jk.. jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk .. but really I love this people it would make me sad to see these people leave the server.. guess them now .. everyones guesses has been resetted... and now everyone has up to 5 guesses ... and 1 guess per day

quick hint.. they are in the top 250 have fun ...

in the end... if it turns out you are not in the Top 5.. please don't have me i lub u all ... cept for girl fakers.. cough getcha.. cough cough toasties cough cough cough... cough .. choke choke choke

<3
    Last edited by weeman2412; 07-17-2009 at 12:45 PM.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

About the hating...

1) Rodrigo
    2) Cathy (lol?)

About the buttsecks...

1) Walter
    2) Walter
    3) Walter
    4) Walter

and last but not least...

5) Walter

Haha.

... I'm really not this vain^^

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    ..... :\ errmm didn't you read the first post on this thread.. if you want a free steam account guess Who I hate.. but since this seems a little dismal.. I WILL CHANGE IT..

FINE.. GUESS THE TOP 5 PEOPLE THAT I LOVE THE MOST IN THE SERVER... YES YOU HEAR ME RIGHT.. GUESS THE TOP 5 PEOPLE THAT I LIKE THE MOST.. i like to the point.. where i will buttsek..them jk.. jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk .. but really I love this people it would make me sad to see these people leave the server.. guess them now .. everyones guesses has been resetted... and now everyone has up to 5 guesses ... and 1 guess per day

quick hint.. they are in the top 250 have fun ...

in the end... if it turns out you are not in the Top 5.. please don't have me i lub u all ... cept for girl fakers.. cough getcha.. cough cough toasties cough cough cough... cough .. choke choke choke

<3
    I Think That Means He Loves Us, Or He's Just Gay!!!! But I Would'nt be surprised if he is Gay!!!!!! Seriously look at his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL

~*~SiLLy FaGGot, Dicks R 4 Chicks~*~

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    I Think That Means He Loves Us, Or He's Just Gay!!!! But I Would'nt be surprised if he is Gay!!!!!! Seriously look at his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LoL

~*~SiLLy FaGGot, Dicks R 4 Chicks~*~
    whoa whoa thats a fellow asian you just dissed getcha.

don't make me post those pictures you sent me on here, got it??

anyways, I don't need another steam account but I'm gonna guess for fun

Hated:
    1. Mr. Black is Mr. White
    2. Kavinsky
    3. Evl_Ripper
    4. K4M!KA$I
    5. IRISHRUSH

Loved:
    1. HOLY S**T
    2. Hobo
    3. Curdy
    4. ZERO
    5. Walter
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Wait a second, are you stereotyping people with great hair as being gay!?

I have one thing to say about that...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    whoa whoa thats a fellow asian you just dissed getcha.

don't make me post those pictures you sent me on here, got it??

anyways, I don't need another steam account but I'm gonna guess for fun

Hated:
    1. Mr. Black is Mr. White
    2. Kavinsky
    3. Evl_Ripper
    4. K4M!KA$I
    5. IRISHRUSH

Loved:
    1. HOLY S**T
    2. Hobo
    3. Curdy
    4. ZERO
    5. Walter

WTF YOU JUST GOT 3 RIGHT UNDER LOVED GOOD JOB .. btw I can't love Gethcha or Toasties.. because i dono if they are really girls.. they can be guys.. yes i actually saw a guy in real life and for 2 whole days i thought he was a girl :\.. if i fail in real life. i can't imagine what happens online..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Exclamation

inthebutt WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY GROW UP I NVR SENT U ANY PICTURES OF ME AND SERIOUSLY I HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THIS BABY BULL!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY IM IN A BAD MOOD TODAY DONT START WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    WTF YOU JUST GOT 3 RIGHT UNDER LOVED GOOD JOB .. btw I can't love Gethcha or Toasties.. because i dono if they are really girls.. they can be guys.. yes i actually saw a guy in real life and for 2 whole days i thought he was a girl :\.. if i fail in real life. i can't imagine what happens online..
    I Think I'm Sensing A LiL Unknown Gayness There!?!?!? LOL!!!!!! =O

~*~SiLLy FaGGot Dicks R 4 Chicks~*~
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 07-17-2009 at 02:15 PM.

10. Default

WTF T-T YOu big fat meanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that just in your signature.. or are you really calling me a fag
    Ibis Steam Contest #2