Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam account contest

1. Default Steam account contest

ALright heres the dealeo .. I got a free steam account.. that I kinda don't need.. SO might as well give it away to the people I love.. my cousins.. but they are dicks.. .. lol ninja.. anyways... I love the IBIS community so i want to mix it up a bit

HOw to enter in to this tournament.. its rather simple..

guess my top5 most hated people on the server I'll give you a clue they are above rank 400

HOW TO ENTER

All registrants must be in the top 400 of the skill ranks... (ill have to verify this at a later date)

Just list the 5 people you think I hate the most.. Please 1 guess per day.. and you may guess up to 3 times MAX ... Once you have guessed I'll come back to you within 18 hours and tell you how many you got right ... after that its pretty common sense .. so basically its a race to see who can guess WeeMan's mind.. Winner gets a fairly good steam account.. with Tf2+ some other stuff I can't be bothered to check right now

Have Fun and God speed

**edit**

if you know me long enough and seen me play on the server.. You'll pretty much guess this fairly fast and easily

UPDATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FINE.. GUESS THE TOP 5 PEOPLE THAT I LOVE THE MOST IN THE SERVER... YES YOU HEAR ME RIGHT.. GUESS THE TOP 5 PEOPLE THAT I LIKE THE MOST.. i like to the point.. where i will buttsek..them jk.. jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk .. but really I love this people it would make me sad to see these people leave the server.. guess them now .. everyones guesses has been resetted... and now everyone has up to 5 guesses ... and 1 guess per day

quick hint.. they are in the top 250 have fun ... I also play only ZM.. so if they are in pubs and GG and shit.. i probably don;t know them.. or simply don't like them ..
    Last edited by weeman2412; 07-17-2009 at 12:40 PM.

2. Default

Wha??

3. Default

Contest Begins Now

i have pm the hate list to myself... so I can assure everyone that the hate list top 5 will not change in the course of this contest
    Last edited by weeman2412; 07-16-2009 at 11:25 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo
    Just for shits and giggles, I will participate in it.

I honestly can't figure out at the moment who you hate that are rank 400 and below. I can only imagine this:

- At least one person probably doesn't play here anymore
    - At least three people are regulars
    - Probably one is an admin
    - At least one has to be someone who plays here infrequently but used to be a regular

Not enough clues for me to figure out. Also, I don't often hear you raging over the mic or chat lately so I'm going to make my 3 most random guesses. These three will be people who are somewhat regulars.

My three are:

1. Apocalypse (http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=57512)
    2. [SmuT] Tech N9ne (http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=43390)
    3. And this random imposter guy who I assumed didnt like you (http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=59578)

Whether I win or not, I hope you enjoyed reading this. Let me know if any of my deductions are correct. I am quite curious what type of player is in that list - whether if its an admin, regular, etc.

grats u got 0 right ..

2 are admins..

3 are semi-regulars

in general they are all greenbar active cept for one guy who is now yellowish greenbar active

FROM NOW ON PLEASE POST ALL GUESSES HERE AND NOT PMs :\
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

Didn't know that =(

Sorry for the minor inconveniences.

6. Default

wth.....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    wth.....
    oh oh oh ...
    I guess...
    1.) ninja

8. Default

also
    2.) Sir Curdy
    3.) Potato

Ive been playing mostly GG of late but I have a reason for my guess.
    P.s. both of these guys are super great and fun players... I checked your stats and looked for who had gotten top kills on you. Im probably wrong but had to try somthing.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 07-17-2009 at 02:35 AM.

9. Default

uh
    1.holy sh**
    2.oasis
    3.christmas
    4.helen keller
    5.e-rack

probably fail didn't i?

10. Default

the ppl ranked top 5 lmao thats my guess