Thread: Steam account contest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Steam account contest

ALright heres the dealeo .. I got a free steam account.. that I kinda don't need.. SO might as well give it away to the people I love.. my cousins.. but they are dicks.. .. lol ninja.. anyways... I love the IBIS community so i want to mix it up a bit

HOw to enter in to this tournament.. its rather simple..

guess my top5 most hated people on the server I'll give you a clue they are above rank 400

HOW TO ENTER

All registrants must be in the top 400 of the skill ranks... (ill have to verify this at a later date)

Just list the 5 people you think I hate the most.. Please 1 guess per day.. and you may guess up to 3 times MAX ... Once you have guessed I'll come back to you within 18 hours and tell you how many you got right ... after that its pretty common sense .. so basically its a race to see who can guess WeeMan's mind.. Winner gets a fairly good steam account.. with Tf2+ some other stuff I can't be bothered to check right now

Have Fun and God speed

**edit**

if you know me long enough and seen me play on the server.. You'll pretty much guess this fairly fast and easily

UPDATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FINE.. GUESS THE TOP 5 PEOPLE THAT I LOVE THE MOST IN THE SERVER... YES YOU HEAR ME RIGHT.. GUESS THE TOP 5 PEOPLE THAT I LIKE THE MOST.. i like to the point.. where i will buttsek..them jk.. jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk .. but really I love this people it would make me sad to see these people leave the server.. guess them now .. everyones guesses has been resetted... and now everyone has up to 5 guesses ... and 1 guess per day

quick hint.. they are in the top 250 have fun ... I also play only ZM.. so if they are in pubs and GG and shit.. i probably don;t know them.. or simply don't like them ..
    Last edited by weeman2412; 07-17-2009 at 12:40 PM.