Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Graduation Present

1. Default

Wow an i7 laptop that is nice but those prices are totally insane!

2. Default

chump change
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

Just for the sake of adding another site to browse around on to open some options check out this site.
    http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/r05/ri05.asp
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

4. Default

Im not doing anything custom made. Im just trying to find a few different choices of brand name gaming laptop. Ill check out the gaming HP's.
    -MBP

5. Default

Umm Dell always have good prices too...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    You fail. Iphones are gay. I have the G1. It owns your iphone. That is all. Go smack yourself in the mouth with an idildo.
    WTF?????

you do know that the G1 is a chicks phone right???

the keyboard is way to spaced out, the processor isn't as good as the iPhone, the touch screen sucks balls on the G1, the android app store is no where near the apple iTunes app store, it a phone with a jay leno chin.

Your just one of the people that don't have one but want one but can't get one so you bash on it.

yeah I went there mastergunz, what are you gonna do about it???

I'm even gonna give myself a +1.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    WTF?????

you do know that the G1 is a chicks phone right???

the keyboard is way to spaced out, the processor isn't as good as the iPhone, the touch screen sucks balls on the G1, the android app store is no where near the apple iTunes app store, it a phone with a jay leno chin.

Your just one of the people that don't have one but want one but can't get one so you bash on it.

yeah I went there mastergunz, what are you gonna do about it???

I'm even gonna give myself a +1.

If anything is a girls phone it's the iphone. It LOOKS PRETTY in their purse. I have also downloaded about 40 apps and they were all free. These would cost on the iphone. Only a few android apps cost. I don't really have an argument about the processor it is a few mhz faster on the iphone but for all we know the qualcomm processor in the G1 could be more efficient. I have 192 mb ram and you have 128 mb ram. I also have 2 keyboards so I can actually see the screen and type at the same time. You have 2.0 mp camera and i have a 3.2 so I win there as well. I can also change my battery....eat it. You are just bashing the g1 because you heard about the iphone and listened to the hype. The keyboard is good on the g1. That is all.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

What does this thread half to do with phones...

Anyways, the only good laptop HP makes is the voodoo line. But those are uber overpriced and not for gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What does this thread half to do with phones...
    Inthebutt said get an iphone and I told him how they sucked.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers