Thread: Graduation Present

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Graduation Present

Im getting a graduation present from my parents. I need a new computer, so i have been looking around. I want a gaming laptop, and alienware has always seemed the most impressive gaming laptop. I dont want to custom make one, thats what i did for my current one and it didnt turn out as amazing as i expected. So im considering the M17x as of right now. It looks pretty good, but im not an expert compared to a lot of people. Input would be helpful. Thanks.
    -MBP

2. Default

:\ .. wtf.. ur actually gonna buy an alienware... (those are way overpriced)

ill look for a better one.. with a rather cheaper price hold on asec

http://www.factorgaming.com/sager_np8662_customize.php <<<< visit there have fun
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

you can also upgrade that computer and make it ultra god like
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

4. Default

I only considered Alienware because i was not the one paying, my parents would cover the cost. But ill check out this create your own thing you posted.

Edit: Ehh it seems that site is really limited. Those are not the specs i want for my rig.
    -MBP

5. Default

ok .. well good luck .. i'd stick with alienware then
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

6. Default

send me your old 1?

100 bucks n i pay for shipping and handling !