Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Police kicked in my door!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    So loyal.
    Affirmative Commander !

2. Default

maybe if you stopped selling drugs this wouldn't happen as often.

3. Default

whoa nemesis you got it all wrong, there were no drugs on the premise. there were however a bunch of thai hookers running around half naked scream shit in half tiawanesse and half english.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    whoa nemesis you got it all wrong, there were no drugs on the premise. there were however a bunch of thai hookers running around half naked scream shit in half tiawanesse and half english.
    Dammnit they got away.

> <

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Reminds me of the time police broke down our door to get my mom's boyfriend. That was a good day..
    ._.

woha.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    ._.

woha.
    That's what she said.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    ._.

woha.
    What? It was a good day. I could actually breathe a little better after he left from the lack of cigars being smoked. Just ask yourself, would you want an annoying drunk albino midget veteran with a lazy eye living in your house? I don't think so.

And I just noticed, you quoted me Res. XD

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    What? It was a good day. I could actually breathe a little better after he left from the lack of cigars being smoked. Just ask yourself, would you want an annoying drunk albino midget veteran with a lazy eye living in your house? I don't think so.

And I just noticed, you quoted me Res. XD
    If only I could legally put my hands on some cubans.....

man I could die a happy man than.

Fucking trade embargo with cuba.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    if only i could legally put my hands on some cubans.....

Man i could die a happy man than.

Fucking trade embargo with cuba.
    d:

D:

D:

10. Default

Wait, why do you want to get your hands on Cubans?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.