Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: css z mod has a competitor

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    There's probably going to be a big argument on this, but, if spec was restricted, the admins wouldn't be able to go into spec and find people breaking barricades, or record demos of people through ghost cam. Unless they rejoined the game and joined a team waiting to respawn.
    I find it interesting that you say this, because I've seen you go into spec to avoid zombies, along with other people whose names I won't mention, for now.

2. Default

And this is why I said it would start an argument. There's reasons for me to do it, but I removed my spec key a few days ago. If a zombie gives me 10 seconds to open console and type the command in, then s/he's as much of a failure as the person who buys a scout and runs with their pistol out on escape maps.

By the way, weren't you the person complaining about how everyone always dies when I'm a zombie?

Go ahead, remove spec. Admins will just have a harder time, and zero won't be able to use bots to make the server look larger.

Also, mastercheff, last time that idea was brought up it was quickly dismissed. People said it wastes too much valuable time in the beginning.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-20-2009 at 01:18 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

yea waiting 3 seconds is not mai thing but i think that in theres not enough spawn points that means the mapper wasn't thinking of a big server like in island defense also heres the zombie winning screenshot
    Attached Images