Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: css z mod has a competitor

1. Default css z mod has a competitor

for some reason someone made zombie:reloaded i think it was a sequal to zombie mod its has a much better hud for zombie vision and better winning win screen for zombies and humans i think there the same thing but i think zombie reloaded is better because it has restrictions as no spectator so ppl can't escape but i think its a more polished version of zombie mod

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    for some reason someone made zombie:reloaded i think it was a sequal to zombie mod its has a much better hud for zombie vision and better winning win screen for zombies and humans i think there the same thing but i think zombie reloaded is better because it has restrictions as no spectator so ppl can't escape but i think its a more polished version of zombie mod
    link to view it please?

3. Default

Zero could probably install it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=65608 updated version
    http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=60101 full in detail explaining stuff
    but i couldn't access the website but i hope it gets a good website this looks promising

5. Default

rawr.

6. Default

Some of the things you said can be implemented in our current version as they are changeable. However, those versions are not as stable as our current especially when there are a lot of players. For example those run on a mod running on metamod source verses running on metamod.

FYI we can change our winner images to anything you all want and our zombie hud and restrictions on spectators.

7. Default

i'll get some images of the winning screen then for humans and zombies
    Last edited by mastercheff; 07-20-2009 at 10:29 AM.

8. Default here

the humans and zombies winning screen
    Attached Images

9. Default

There's probably going to be a big argument on this, but, if spec was restricted, the admins wouldn't be able to go into spec and find people breaking barricades, or record demos of people through ghost cam. Unless they rejoined the game and joined a team waiting to respawn.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

they also have a weird ztele system like it takes 3 seconds for you to ztele so ppl can't ztele away from zombies to easily and yuo can't get to far away from where you zteled or it says your're not stuck