Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:1:3430933 11:03 33 0 "!UT So Krispy"

1. Default

Seems like every hacker has a really stupid name now, probably 14 year olds with nothing better to do.

2. Default

Probably. Like Walter suggested though, there's a few scripts that can be used to prevent certain hackers.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

CAM WHORES .. btw if ur gonna hack.. atleast use a name stealing hack.. that mimics that of an admin -.- ... psh noob kiddies think they can hack these days

btw Res can you upload that to steambans plz that'll be great

im too lazy to do it
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    CAM WHORES .. btw if ur gonna hack.. atleast use a name stealing hack.. that mimics that of an admin -.- ... psh noob kiddies think they can hack these days

im too lazy to do it
    why would you wanna copy and admins name???

weeman you do know that's a bannable offense right???
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    What about whytboiz lol?

And yeah I was going to, but then the shit hit the fan... and I invested in liquor instead of a cam, lulz.
    OH YEAH.

I forgot about Eric.

Eric-->Anthony-->James-->Matt.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post

im too lazy to do it
    GOOD IDEA...

rghsfg
    j
    sgfhjgh
    k

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    GOOD IDEA...

rghsfg
    j
    sgfhjgh
    k
    stop double posting for the post counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    stop double posting for the post counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO IT BECAUSE I KNOW IT ANNOYS YOU....

lulz.

and in all seriousness, I hate multi-quoting.

Do I have to explain this again?

9. Default

Just stop being lazy. Slothfulness is a sin you know. You managed to pass me, and Inthebutt almost in posts because you constantly double and triple post. >.>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

*Cough* So IBIS 31337 does come next.