Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned again

1. Default

perma sonic ftw

2. Default

ehh? ok, its not like im asking for a unban, just wondering if its a perma ban

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    isn't holy-sonic one of the nade glitchers??
    no i am not the nade giltcher

4. Default

then why post it in unban me eh?

5. Default

Maybe because you were unbanned prematurely by another admin who did not consult the admin that banned you. Asking to be unbanned by some other admin and then having that admin override the ban (unless it is ZER0 or Jigsaw) will put a big target on your head for more bannage. Also, the one that has been unbanning you may get in trouble also.

I'm just thinking of the time where you were banned for a week after consistent warnings not to break the planks on humans on ze_jurassicpark and manage to be back like a couple days later.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    then why post it in unban me eh?
    well were else should i post it?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Maybe because you were unbanned prematurely by another admin who did not consult the admin that banned you. Asking to be unbanned by some other admin and then having that admin override the ban (unless it is ZER0 or Jigsaw) will put a big target on your head for more bannage. Also, the one that has been unbanning you may get in trouble also.

I'm just thinking of the time where you were banned for a week after consistent warnings not to break the planks on humans on ze_jurassicpark and manage to be back like a couple days later.
    so did you perma ban me?/ i swear i don't know who unbanned me

8. Default

I've only banned you once, but it was never permanent. I think it was only an hour or a day.

I never give out 5/30 minute bans...

9. Default

i did. maybe.no you'll never know if i has admin or not you know i have a hate for you i could had banned you if i wanted you already have enuff offenses to be perma banned come and join john rambo and koolayed

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    i did. maybe.no you'll never know if i has admin or not you know.
    You don't, so now he knows your deep dark secret.