Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned again

1. Default

lol o rly

2. Default

if you guys would read holy sonic's post it was hitman that banned him.

Kazee and Walter are right if you choose to do your own thing holy sonic than you deserve the perm ban. Your not the first guy who thinks they can do what ever they want and get away with it. tons of people have had your same attitude and guess where they are currently??? still perm banned from all IBIS servers.

get with the program holy sonic. This is why I still say we should implement a "no second chance" rule.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

no second chance woah its more like it should be 3 strikes your out

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    no second chance woah its more like it should be 3 strikes your out
    nope it should be "no second chances" and I did it before when I was admin and I'm doing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    if you guys would read holy sonic's post it was hitman that banned him.

Kazee and Walter are right if you choose to do your own thing holy sonic than you deserve the perm ban. Your not the first guy who thinks they can do what ever they want and get away with it. tons of people have had your same attitude and guess where they are currently??? still perm banned from all IBIS servers.

get with the program holy sonic. This is why I still say we should implement a "no second chance" rule.
    I sure hope he is not perma banned because whoever did it will likely be in trouble. I am pretty sure you can only perma ban them if they are hacking. And the only people that can truly perma ban somebody are ibis members and zero and jigsaw.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I sure hope he is not perma banned because whoever did it will likely be in trouble. I am pretty sure you can only perma ban them if they are hacking. And the only people that can truly perma ban somebody are ibis members and zero and jigsaw.
    actually mastagunz as of right now any admin can perm ban. they do however need to have proof aka demos that the person was hacking or mic spamming. plus you can perm ban someone who has been causing trouble as long as you have demo's to back it up, if ZERO or JigSaw watches these's demos and decides the person should receive a second chance ZERO or JigSaw can reverse the perm ban.

but if an admin just perm bans with no demo. than the admin loses his/her admin and the player just gets unbanned. simple as that.

7. Default

So, as of right now am I perma banned?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    So, as of right now am I perma banned?
    Who knows.

the admin who banned you has not posted.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    actually mastagunz as of right now any admin can perm ban. they do however need to have proof aka demos that the person was hacking or mic spamming. plus you can perm ban someone who has been causing trouble as long as you have demo's to back it up, if ZERO or JigSaw watches these's demos and decides the person should receive a second chance ZERO or JigSaw can reverse the perm ban.

but if an admin just perm bans with no demo. than the admin loses his/her admin and the player just gets unbanned. simple as that.
    Ok well I don't know if he was perma banned or not but whoever the admin that banned him is needs to come out of hiding and post here. If perma banned then they should give demos.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xxmastagunzxx View Post
    ok well i don't know if he was perma banned or not but whoever the admin that banned him is needs to come out of hiding and post here. If perma banned then they should give demos.
    hitman was the admin who banned him you guys need to get hitman in here and answer this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by inthebutt; 07-21-2009 at 10:20 PM.