Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Forum and server crash!

1. Default

Wait your an admin too arent you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    To you yes because you are reminding me of the rules and I also kept on interupting you to tell you that I have been an admin before and you don't need to keep reminding me about what to do, but you continued anyway.

The ZM server admins are out of control Zero. Something really needs to be done
    All the noob admins were arguing and i wrote in the chat, " You can only perma ban somebody if they are hacking" and for some reason you thought I was talking to you so you responded with things such as shut the fuck up and stuff which is not very nice.

And i never continued I only said that once.

And when you say the admins are out of control then you would be right if you meant people such as pink and the other new admins.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

mai head hurts

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    mai

STOP IT!!!

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    The ZM server admins are out of control Zero. Something really needs to be done
    Just think, awhile back it was even worse. Though things will start to settle down eventually. It is inevitable.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    All the noob admins were arguing and i wrote in the chat, " You can only perma ban somebody if they are hacking" and for some reason you thought I was talking to you so you responded with things such as shut the fuck up and stuff which is not very nice.

And i never continued I only said that once.

And when you say the admins are out of control then you would be right if you meant people such as pink and the other new admins.

Did I ever mention any names? No!

7. Default

I'll be back soon.

No need to miss me too much.

Lulz.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Ok now that me and jig have rebuilt Apache we are off to the bars
    i got so drunk the other day i couldn't even make it up stairs....or walk for that matter.
    zero grew a vag and wouldn't drink tequila with me.

Live or die, make your choice.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    i got so drunk the other day i couldn't even make it up stairs....or walk for that matter.
    zero grew a vag and wouldn't drink tequila with me.
    lmao.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    The forums weren't working for about 30 minutes and the server crashed. Now the physics seem messed up on it. What is going on?
    Zero's vacation. That's what is going on.