Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Administrator

1. Thumbs up Administrator

I just wanted to let you all know that I decided to subscribe to Admin. So I will be able to help you all out as soon as Zero activates my account. See you all later on the servers.

2. Default

angry hobo i will tell you when you first become admin spec but i hope your a awesome admin with your decisions

3. Default

alright, please don't stir up jojo, let evil ripper play music, slap yourself away from zombies or change the map to moria because of that one idiot who keeps begging for it and you'll be fine.

4. Default

Angryhobo what is your ingame name? The same?

5. Default

Yes, Anex this is also my in game name.

6. Default

you mean dr.mr.man he always begs for it lawl

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    alright, please don't stir up jojo, let evil ripper play music, slap yourself away from zombies or change the map to moria because of that one idiot who keeps begging for it and you'll be fine.
    lolol.

Best of luck to ye.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Best of luck to ye, and if you need help with anything let me know.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

If only my own Admin abilities are invoked! I would crusade beside you AngryHobo690

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    If only my own Admin abilities are invoked! I would crusade beside you AngryHobo690

rofllmao.

That's a scary thought.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.