Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Separate ZM Servers for Escape and Barricade

1. Default

yea its our independence day to not play shitty maps who's with me

2. Default

Well things should start to turn around, for the next month at least. So hopefully by then we'll have the two separate servers! (Doubt it)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

nah wcs mod is going well its not ghey right now teh only thing i think is gay is teh shotgun one time i was walking i got shot 1! time with it i died wtf the shotgun in css has some problems but in all its pretty fine

4. Default

Pub is fun for a couple hours too once we get everyone in it, but we really do need separate servers for ZM escape and barricade maps. There's two crowds, half voting for escape, half voting for cade. And the ZM server is almost always full until about 4 am. I think we should go back to having 31-32 player slots in ZM, and just make it dedicated to barricades, and do the same thing for the other one.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.