Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats you gaming setup?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Attatched are my mouse and mousepad (Christmas themed too), headphones/Speakers, and my actual laptop.
    Lol who uses Ares anymore?

NICE COMP Weeman! How big is that monitor? A 24in?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post

It still works.
    It is free.
    What's not to like?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post

Yes 24 in worth every penny.. I almost pissed my pants.. when i thought i saw a dead pixel turns out it was just my glasses xD
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

4. Default

Ares Galaxy FTW!!!! I got a lot of movies using that shareware!!! Watchmen and many others

Clone

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post

WOOT WOOT Spent an ungodly amount of money on the monitor and pc.. sadly very little on the speakers.. but meh.. I use headphones ...
    I notice you have a katana. Me too. It's hanging on my wall where I can stand up and pull it out if need be. I also keep a very sharp 7-8 inch dagger on a shelf under my desk which I can pull out in a hurry. My cutlass, broadsword and straight blade katana (I kind of favor it the most, it's the longest of them all) are in my closet with a few other daggers. Recently I got a nice zombie-killing black blade machete type sword. I want to test it out. >.>

Oh right, We're supposed to be talking about computers.. Eh, maybe I'll get unlazy enough to take a picture some time.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

o.o a little too violent.. no the katana you see there is not used to harm anybody.. its just there for sho.. like I'm really gonna let something that expensive come in contact with filthy blood... If i really wanted to kill somebody i would pull out my modded high concentrate Co2 mini pistol and shoot your eye balls out... (too young to own a real gun T-T) anyways take a picture i want to see the comp that you manage to pull several hundred hours of css on///

**edit**

ill probably never have to use any weapons. because my door is always chained... and my window locked tight.. you have to be a freakin insect.. to get in my room without breaking a few walls and shit

BTW ZERO i want to see a picture of your work space.. must be pimped out to the max degree
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

7. Default

o.o a little too violent.. no the katana you see there is not used to harm anybody.. its just there for sho.. like I'm really gonna let something that expensive come in contact with filthy blood... If i really wanted to kill somebody i would pull out my modded high concentrate Co2 mini pistol and shoot your eye balls out... (too young to own a real gun T-T) anyways take a picture i want to see the comp that you manage to pull several hundred hours of css on///

**edit**

ill probably never have to use any weapons. because my door is always chained... and my window locked tight.. you have to be a freakin insect.. to get in my room without breaking a few walls and shit

BTW ZERO i want to see a picture of your work space.. must be pimped out to the max degree
    I'm not home at the moment, but in the morning I could take a picture of the setup I have at my grandparents house. Dual laptops lol.

Anyway, the whole sword/dagger collecting thing started when I was about 12. And I have the dagger in arm's reach because I live somewhat in the woods of Florida. There aren't many civilized people out here, and none of them are really friendly. There's been plenty of reports of robbers and such breaking into houses around our area awhile back. So it doesn't hurt to have a trusty katana and dagger in arm's reach.

Besides, a year or few too young to own a gun. Though my mom does have one locked away. Although she wouldn't use it..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'm not home at the moment, but in the morning I could take a picture of the setup I have at my grandparents house. Dual laptops lol.

Anyway, the whole sword/dagger collecting thing started when I was about 12. And I have the dagger in arm's reach because I live somewhat in the woods of Florida. There aren't many civilized people out here, and none of them are really friendly. There's been plenty of reports of robbers and such breaking into houses around our area awhile back. So it doesn't hurt to have a trusty katana and dagger in arm's reach.
    i can see how you can be screwed in a zombie invasion... KNIFING zombies for the x10 multiplier is not smart :P
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

9. Default

i can see how you can be screwed in a zombie invasion... KNIFING zombies for the x10 multiplier is not smart :P
    I'm not knifing, I'm using a long heavy sword to cut their heads off. Besides, like I said before.. Depends on the invasion. What if it was those slow and stupid zombies from Shawn of the Dead? I could take those things out all day.

Anyhow, I got a picture of my setup at my grandparents house.

The one on the left I use for music and video games. My music I get from my PSP which is on the left of it. The one on the right I use for just mostly storing things and instant messaging. That one I take home with me, other one stays here.

If I happen to get unlazy enough when I get home (doubtful) I'll take a picture of my setup there.

Edit: Reminds me of the time my cousin and I set up the three laptops we had. We had a new one, a middle aged one, and an ancient one, all running at once. We took a picture for the hell of it. I wonder if he still has that..
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-25-2009 at 11:03 AM.

10. Default

nice laptops .. is it a new trend?!?!? because I still prefer the heavy bulky Full Towers to Atx Cases, although heavier, they offer more powa!! Who doesn't love more power

also whats the wallpaper for the laptop to the right.. do you still have the link? I LOVE IT
    Ibis Steam Contest #2