Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gun Game down time

1. Arrow Gun Game down time

I have turned it off because it was crashing in loops when gungame was loaded. I will turn it back on in a few hours to let it cool off. This happens every so often with servers for no real reason. But this weekend I will be upgrading the server to gg5 which should fix this problem along with many others.

This is ZERO jig was on my computer and apparently does not know what logout looks like.

Live or die, make your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    I have turned it off because it was crashing in loops when gungame was loaded. I will turn it back on in a few hours to let it cool off. This happens every so often with servers for no real reason. But this weekend I will be upgrading the server to gg5 which should fix this problem along with many others.

This is ZERO jig was on my computer and apparently does not know what logout looks like.

Jigsaw fail!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post

LIES.

You can't fool me.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

lol fail logout

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    lol fail logout
    lollercopterz.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Ok looks like the first problem was the database of wins was too large. Apparently if everyone wins too much it explodes. For now I have the database off but do not worry as your wins are still recorded in psychostats as shown in the forums.

Also the bots were crashing it so I took them off until I can upgrade the server. I will be back home on Friday

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Ok looks like the first problem was the database of wins was too large. Apparently if everyone wins too much it explodes. For now I have the database off but do not worry as your wins are still recorded in psychostats as shown in the forums.

Also the bots were crashing it so I took them off until I can upgrade the server. I will be back home on Friday
    I blame turtles.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Gl with the switch to gg5. There is a few things you have to change in there code to get it to work perfectly but its a great system.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I blame turtles.
    Don't we all?

Damn him and his wins.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    Gl with the switch to gg5. There is a few things you have to change in there code to get it to work perfectly but its a great system.
    List of these edits anywhere? I ran it before but people did not like that the scoreboard mod did not work however that is now supported and so it is time to update.