Thread: Just Checking In...

1. Default Just Checking In...

Been a little while since I came into the forums, since becoming an admin. Thought I'd stop in and see how things were going... after reading some of the post, I see not much has changed.

I also wanted to thank those of you who have treated my son with such respect, he thinks highly of you all (including many non-memebers who use the server).

I am not sure if you miss us in the forums but you can usually find us on gun game or zombie server. So if you all took as much time in the game as you do in the forum... we look forward to playing! And I noticed that the two or three times I have won gun games that it does not show in my profile, just wondering why? I beleive my son has nearly won three or four times, he gets fustrated getting so close only to lose, but it gives him the determination to try harder the next round (which would explian why I get on the server less than him, LOL)

As I said just checking in, saying hello and can't wait to see you all on the server soon!

Peace
    ~Chronic <ibis.a>

2. Default

Welcome back, be killing you on zm later.

3. Default

Jeez.

So hostile in such a subtle manner.

Anyways, some us of, meaning only me, need a computer to run CSS...

But I'll be back soon to own you.

Don't worry.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

well i hope your son tries harder hopes he has a good and long stay at ibis you to