Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbreakable Cades

1. Default

I've always said it was illegal to use the money crate as part of the cade in the money room on lila_panic_v2, everyone should know by now that your not suppose to put anything, including the chair, in front of the entrance to the redroom on tx_highschool. the snoopie one can be broken it just takes a couple zombie's to push on the side to move it back, but we do need official rulings on these spots.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I know I was just saying that because res does it all the time.
    Ahhh.

Quoting and specifics are nice.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I think we need to get some rules officialized.

In previous games, I heard that it was illegal to cade the money room on zm_lila_panic_v2 with the money crate. Just now I was playing and Curdy caded it up, and Getcha said it was Okay.

1) Using the money crate for cading? Should this be legal or illegal?
    For instance, cading the money room on zm_lila_panic_v2.

Advantage for humans: Unbreakable cade.
    Disadvantage for zombies: Unbreakable cade.

It is as impossible to get into as the red room on Texas Highschool.

2) Using industrial-sized shelving to cade rooms.
    For instance, cading the room next to spawn on snoopie.

Again, impossible to get into.

An official ruling on these cases would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Money room was never illegal. I'm pretty sure it isn't in the rules. I don't go there though because it's too easy. Some admins have threatened to ban people who go in there. That I don't like.

What you do is freeze them instead of banning them, if it really is that bad.. That'll change their minds.

As for the shelf room, it litterally is impossible for anyone inexperienced playing as a zombie, and even more so if someone knows what they're doing is in there.. I ask people not to go in there to keep the game fair, freeze them if they do otherwise. Usually after making a vote. You shouldn't be banning people for this.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

-.- if there is no unbreakable cade.. doesn't that just make every cade vulnerable to weeman :P
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I know I was just saying that because res does it all the time.
    Dose what ?
    Cade with money ?
    I only use that thing on wtfhax cause all it dose is keep the book shelf up, you can knock over the Vendies if you tried hard enough or caught me on a reload.

6. Default

I've gotten into the money room before, even though they used the money crate to cade. It isn't impossible, just hard.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I've gotten into the money room before, even though they used the money crate to cade. It isn't impossible, just hard.
    well james you have to remember only a very select few besides you and weeman can destroy any cade.

remember we gotta keep the game fair for everyone.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Zer0 has already made an offical ruleing... he said that if admins feel that a spot is unfair they have a right to take a vote on a spot to make it illegal.

I just can't find it quoted on these forums.

9. Default

great there goes a good chunk of the cading spots that work.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Zer0 has already made an offical ruleing... he said that if admins feel that a spot is unfair they have a right to take a vote on a spot to make it illegal.

I just can't find it quoted on these forums.
    I remember it too Holy. But even so, ban one spot, you have to ban 20.