Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbreakable Cades

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Zer0 has already made an offical ruleing... he said that if admins feel that a spot is unfair they have a right to take a vote on a spot to make it illegal.

I just can't find it quoted on these forums.
    Zero has stated many times that a spot has to be 99% impossible to get into to be a punishable spot. Even then Im pretty sure Zero stated to warn then freeze as the proper action not a ban. I mean I was warned on snoopieabout the shelf room and I didnt have a clue I could actually be banned for going there (I was trying to play and respond real quick in steam chat... didnt wanna go to spec just to type a quick reply) I didnt get banned because Im a regular and the admins knew I wasnt trying to be a dick. As much as I appreciate it I should be treated the same as any other player on ZM. I mean what if I was new to the game?

The other problem that comes up on this "admins feel a spot is unfair" thing is... Do I have to keep a list on each admin and thier list of unfair spots? What if there is more than one admin on? What if its raining, bad map thurs, and I just burnt my food? Seems like alot to keep up with.

I think the only way to really get this problem fixed would be to make up a list present it to Zero or Jigsaw and wait for an official ruling. I know you guys are gonna say you warn people but If you spend your time getting to a place only to be told you cant go there your now screwed for that round. Its not like the game ends when all the humans get turned so whats the major harm to everyones fun. If someones in a room I know I have a hard time getting into I will ignore them and go for easier pray till I have a vast undead army to destroy them.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I think the only way to really get this problem fixed would be to make up a list present it to Zero or Jigsaw and wait for an official ruling.
    That's what I'm proposing we do in the other thread.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...2729#post22729

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    That's what I'm trying to do in the other thread.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...2729#post22729
    Ok but are the admins in agreement on not taking severe action till we hear back from Zero? Cause we all know that may take a while he is a very busy man.

4. Default

i only consider spots like the redroom on highschool.
    Glitching doors, elevators ect...
    I think the money room is fine, if been doomed when cadeing in there before. Also the spot on snoopie by spawn i really don't see a problem with it.

5. Default

Like I suggested, I would like for the admins to get together and figure out what they want for rules, from there we can improvise until Zero or Jigsaw get around to this, if they do. Also, I tried to explain that "Zero and Jigsaw aren't always here, and all of the admins aren't exactly on the same page." So it can't just be brushed aside unless we want these things to remain as reoccurring problems in the server. I believe most of the issues have been worked out with a couple of the admins already, and the others are improving.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

so can we get a list of all the spots that zero and jigsaw should consider??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Like I suggested, I would like for the admins to get together and figure out what they want for rules, from there we can improvise until Zero or Jigsaw get around to this, if they do. Also, I tried to explain that "Zero and Jigsaw aren't always here, and all of the admins aren't exactly on the same page." So it can't just be brushed aside unless we want these things to remain as reoccurring problems in the server. I believe most of the issues have been worked out with a couple of the admins already, and the others are improving.
    I have an idea!

why don't we all, one night, log into the vent, and talk it all out?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I have an idea!

why don't we all, one night, log into the vent, and talk it all out?
    Okay, where is this freaking vent server?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Okay, where is this freaking vent server?
    Isn't the IP at the bottom of the webpage?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Nope, nevermind.

I'll find the ip!