Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Unbreakable Cades

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    If you actually had the intelligence to understand where I was going with that, you'd know I was meaning he's NOT a better PERSON in GENERAL.

It's a given, that when people have played something LONGER and MORE OFTEN that they're going to be BETTER than most others.
    If you had a penis, you would have more common sense and a better grasp at english. There I said it.

2. Default

If you actually had the intelligence to understand where I was going with that, you'd know I was meaning he's NOT a better PERSON in GENERAL.

It's a given, that when people have played something LONGER and MORE OFTEN that they're going to be BETTER than most others.

Why are you bringing personal character into question?

Who gives you the right to judge who is better?

We're just talking about experience here.

Fish was correct. Your statement was in fact ambiguous, meaning it could be interpreted from different angles.

Secondly, don't attack Fish. He didn't attack you here. Just because he made some jokes about your behavior in-game a while ago (which admittedly were warranted) that you found distasteful doesn't mean he is a bad person. He calls me a moron, but I know he does it out of love in a jokingly fashion, and I don't take offense.

3. Default

I usually say I love you before calling you a moron. Lol.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    If you had a penis, you would have more common sense and a better grasp at english. There I said it.
    Same goes for you.

and Walter, again, do not speak of which you do not know of.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

I usually say I love you before calling you a moron. Lol.
    I LOVE YOU TOO MAN!!!! *hugs*

Same goes for you.

I'm just interpreting what I see in front of me, Autumn.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I LOVE YOU TOO MAN!!!! *hugs*

I'm just interpreting what I see in front of me, Autumn.
    Then you need reading glasses.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Same goes for you.

Im more man then you will ever meet baby. Sorry.

8. Default

Im more man then you will ever meet baby. Sorry.
    Fish is from Chicago...

And you know what they say about Chicago folks like Leroy Brown...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

9. Default

Has this become another useless flame war?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.