Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbreakable Cades

1. Default Unbreakable Cades

I think we need to get some rules officialized.

In previous games, I heard that it was illegal to cade the money room on zm_lila_panic_v2 with the money crate. Just now I was playing and Curdy caded it up, and Getcha said it was Okay.

1) Using the money crate for cading? Should this be legal or illegal?
    For instance, cading the money room on zm_lila_panic_v2.

Advantage for humans: Unbreakable cade.
    Disadvantage for zombies: Unbreakable cade.

It is as impossible to get into as the red room on Texas Highschool.

2) Using industrial-sized shelving to cade rooms.
    For instance, cading the room next to spawn on snoopie.

Again, impossible to get into.

An official ruling on these cases would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Default

Ive always thought that you couldn't use the money crate on any map...
    I banned 2 people yesterday after saying their name about 23 times and still continuing to cade the shelf room on Snoopie...
    That was yesterday, the day my mic broke.
    I was raging.

3. Default

If it is impossible then it is not allowed.

4. Default

Those two you've mentioned, Walter, are the only ones I would consider them as bannable. Last year when I first joined the server, I remember being banned for using the shelf on snoopie. From that point on, I can understand, thus asking people not to go there.

For lila_panic_v2, I, myself would never use the money crate. Even though, I see people use it, I wouldn't care much about it. If anything, I encourage the first zombie to immediately head straight down there and screw everyone over. Well, whenever I'm first zombie, I always head over there. But yes, I would like to make it an official ruling against using the money crate.

5. Default

You hear that Curdy? If I see you cading with the money crate, God help you lest I unleash my fury!

6. Default

I second these notions.

What's the fun if you have an unbreakable cade?

A fun part about cading is keeping up with the cade so it doesn't break.

Having to constantly fret and yell because it's breaking.

I think having something invincible is damn annoying.

Anyways.

My opinion.

: D

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

If the official rules say nothing about these barricades being illegal and you ban somebody for it then you should know you are responsible for your actions.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    If the official rules say nothing about these barricades being illegal and you ban somebody for it then you should know you are responsible for your actions.
    This is why we're ASKING for the possibility of it becoming illegal if it isn't already.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    This is why we're ASKING for the possibility of it becoming illegal if it isn't already.
    I know I was just saying that because res does it all the time.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

yea even though having a unbreakable cade means afk ftw its still fun having to yell shoot so and so to keep the cade alive i guess we could implement that or make weeman tell us that secret to making cades do barrel rolls