Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey there

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Your still weird though autumn.
    Just admit it.

You love me.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Just admit it.

You love me.
    how about you try the complete opposite of love and BINGO, you've nailed it.

I'll admit that.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

how about you try the complete opposite of love and BINGO, you've nailed it.

I'll admit that.
    If you didn't love me, you wouldn't quote me so often, and you wouldn't mention me so much, and you wouldn't try to talk to me so much.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

If you didn't love me, you wouldn't quote me so often, and you wouldn't mention me so much, and you wouldn't try to talk to me so much.
    hahahaha don't flatter yourself autumn.

you think and post what you want.

apparently you don't get the message, so let me spell it out for you;

I HATE YOU!!!

yes that one deserved 3 exclamation marks.

seriously you've been in ZM long enough now to know everything there is to know and you still act like a noob that just found the IBIS ZM server.

Plus you somehow have this delusional idea that every guy here on the forums and in the servers like's you.

I'll be the first to say it and put it out there.

5. Default

I HATE YOU!!!

seriously you've been in ZM long enough now to know everything there is to know and you still act like a noob that just found the IBIS ZM server.

Plus you somehow have this delusional idea that every guy here on the forums and in the servers like's you.

I'll reiterate what I said on another thread.
    Attached Images

6. Default

---> Now why would I do that?

---> Sure thing. :]]

---> YOU CAN SPELL?

I LOVE YOU!!!

---> aweee....

---> I know. :3

---> You've only played with me like, 1 time. And I haven't played in like....3 weeks.

---> When did I say everyone liked me? I know everyone doesn't like. I like it like this. I hate it all these interweb boiz are on meh like whyt on rice.

HAHA.

don't flatter yourself into thinking you're the first do be completely ignorant.

There have been others before you.

^^

7. Default

HAHA.

don't flatter yourself into thinking you're the first do be completely ignorant.

There have been others before you.

^^
    wow

wanna know how I know your crazy????

you took my post and completely turned it around to make yourself look better.

your right there have been many before me, but I'm gonna be the one that gets rid of you.

take my word for it.

8. Default

wow

wanna know how I know your crazy????

you took my post and completely turned it around to make yourself look better.

your right there have been many before me, but I'm gonna be the one that gets rid of you.

take my word for it.
    Can I take your word and make a cookie?

Or should I put it in the toilet for being full of shit?

And I didn't try to make myself look better, I just made you look stupid.

9. Default

Uh oh, looks like Autumn is starting drama again.

Wait, did I say Autumn?

10. Default