Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey there

1. Default

i think toasties crazy... or on alot of drugs.

First...chocolate with shrimp? Mine as well eat sandpaper with nails on it, to get something that taste better.

Then you change inthebutt's post around, MAN....CRAZY

I do believe your time is running out. Both on server and forums for you being the start of most of the shenanigans around here.

---

on topic...

welcome to the forums, and if your in the ZM read the rules so you wont be an issue.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Then you change inthebutt's post around, MAN....CRAZY
    Yeah, because no one else does that. Only crazy people.

I believe you honestly don't understand ibis if you think she has done anything worth being permanently removed from the servers.

Like I said before, you don't like her. That is fine. That isn't a sufficient reason to start a crusade against her, however.

And also like I said before, Autumn is not the only one to start drama in Ibis.

3. Default

I do believe your time is running out. Both on server and forums for you being the start of most of the shenanigans around here.
    I think I do need to go around and get all the threads where people started shit with me.

Which would be 90% of all threads.

And by all means, since you have the power to perma ban me from both servers and forums, go ahead.

That will only look bad on your part.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I think I do need to go around and get all the threads where people started shit with me.

Which would be 90% of all threads.

And by all means, since you have the power to perma ban me from both servers and forums, go ahead.

That will only look bad on your part.
    I already told christmas I would stop, but if you keep posting stupid shit like above, I'm gonna start all over again.

that is your warning.

any reply will start it all up again,
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

xmas and toasty, you people are so pitiful. I am only jokeing and you go on and e-rage. Ha. I can guess you to are really simple minded couple.

The last part i said is true. She will eventually get ban or leave one way or another.

Then we move on.

6. Default

xmas and toasty, you people are so pitiful. I am only jokeing and you go on and e-rage. Ha. I can guess you to are really simple minded couple.

The last part i said is true. She will eventually get ban or leave one way or another.

Then we move on.
    From your previous posts regarding the subject, I didn't have much of a reason to think you were kidding.

7. Default

xmas and toasty, you people are so pitiful. I am only jokeing and you go on and e-rage. Ha. I can guess you to are really SIMPLE MINDED couple.

Then we move on.

I guess i was right.

8. Default

I guess i was right.
    What exactly do you get from insulting me and being overall an ass to me?

Serious question. You don't know me, you don't know what I do in my life, so I don't understand why you seem to judge me based on logical posts. Unless there is something illogical you'd like to point out.
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-24-2009 at 05:55 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What exactly do you get from insulting me and being overall an ass to me?

Serious question. You don't know me, you don't know what I do in my life, so I don't understand why you seem to judge me based on logical posts. Unless there is something illogical you'd like to point out.
    Do i need to know you to judge you on what i read on here?

Not at all.

I judge you because i feel the need to understand why you continue to back her up when i stated i was only jokeing.

Prior to this i didn't think you were simple minded.

I can also tell that you seem to back someone up when she's more then capable to defend herself. Yes she may be a freind, but if i was pissing her off i think she would tell me.

Which makes me to think that you are simple minded for not letting her talk if i was makeing fun of her, did i clear things up for you or are you still in a haze?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I already told christmas I would stop, but if you keep posting stupid shit like above, I'm gonna start all over again.

that is your warning.

any reply will start it all up again,
    Warning?

Please.

You've said once before you'd stop, and you never did.

Don't give warnings unless you're authorized to do so.

It's annoying, your high and mighty attitude.

Please get down to earth, You're not that great yourself.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.