Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't access the stats page.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    345 hp at 7600 rpm, 180 mph proven top speed at 60 k a pop and if you sink another 120 grand into it over an koenig tuning in german, it can outperform a modern 1.5 million dollar ferrari enzo with a top speed of 230 mph, enzo's 215.

Not to mention its one of the most popular and well known ferrari's with over 5000 units sold (the typical run is about 1000, give or take a few hundred) and on top of that, even with those mods its cheaper than a daytona by about half, 350 + k vs 180 k

I don't know what yours is, is that an intergra type r?
    LMAO, I knew you'd do something like this.

I love you Kavinsky.

And yes, it is a Type-R.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'll take a Lambo, thanks.

Italians do it better.
    your right Italians do, do it better but you picked the wrong brand.

Its all about maserati and ducati!!!!!!

one for comfort the other for speed and you can have it all.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Your car has been discontinued....it was a failure.
    HAHA.

Suck it.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'll take a Lambo, thanks.

Italians do it better.
    Shall I bring up an old german/italian sausage conversation?

HMMM???

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Shall I bring up an old german/italian sausage conversation?

HMMM???
    I believe you determined that mine was bigger.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by christmas View Post
    i believe you determined that mine was bigger.
    hahaha.

7. Default

Old ones I hope, the new ones like to catch fire, have there unnecessary 4 wheel drive systems or engine fail (there owned by audi so its not a mark aganst italy, they havent been owned by the italians since the early 90's)

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/gallar...0130_005.shtml
    http://www.wreckedexotics.com/gallar...0918_003.shtml
    http://www.wreckedexotics.com/murcie...0407_005.shtml
    http://www.wreckedexotics.com/murcie...0618_001.shtml
    http://www.wreckedexotics.com/murcie...0818_004.shtml

and frankly the last modern ferrari I liked was the f355

seems like the new calfornian is based of the vw karma ghia!

ferrari californian my ass, this should be the one and only calfornian

um, inthebutt maserati's last moment of gory was in the 50's when they won the grand prix, right before they went out of buissness and for the longest time they just made crappy sedans under there old owner de tomaso

Till they we're bought by the fiat group and made to be the sister divison of ferrari, just ultmately being modified ferraris with new bodywork.

and its very easy to kill yourself on a ducatti, on an old ferrari, you'd have to break your arm on the gear lever just to get it up to killing yourself like and idiot speeds.

and toasties, the interga would make a good daily driver, but there too well known and there one of the most stolen coupes in America, with my daily driver of choice, the audi ur quattro (built when audi was about building bulletproof cars) they wouldn't even know what it is and leave it alone.

mind you, mine would be dark blue, there only about 15 k now plus imporation, not bad for a car that used to cost 5 grand more than a top of the line porsche 911 turbo back in the day, which was 45k, which roughly tranlates to 110 k today.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-23-2009 at 08:22 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    and toasties, the interga would make a good daily driver, but there too well known and there one of the most stolen coupes in America.
    I know they are.

My ex's LS was almost stolen before.

And it was only an LS!

Just imagine it it had been a Type-R...

Integras are just amazing.

^^

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    My car is better than yours.
    No most hondas fucking suck except for a few. You should go get something good like a nissan or a ford.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    No most hondas fucking suck except for a few. You should go get something good like a nissan or a ford.
    You just said a ford?

I'm not sure if you've been watching the news lately...