Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: can i upgrade my reserved slot

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    since when has Walter not been her bitch?
    He never was.

o O...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    He never was.

o O...
    thats a lie and we all know it cupcake...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    thats a lie and we all know it cupcake...
    Oh!

It's been so long since I've heard you call me Cupcake!

I miss you, Nemie.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Ugh.. No more talk of food please.. Just went out to eat and got back. Horrible salmon, and the entertainment was live music composed of crappy synthetic sounds that were way too loud. I could have played better stuff on a regular piano then that.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Ugh.. No more talk of food please.. Just went out to eat and got back. Horrible salmon, and the entertainment was live music composed of crappy synthetic sounds that were way too loud. I could have played better stuff on a regular piano then that.
    lolol.

6. Default

You laugh now, but wait until you get dragged to a crappy bar with crappy singing and music.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

You laugh now, but wait until you get dragged to a crappy bar with crappy singing and music.
    Hard liquor, my friend, will make you feel like you're listening to Die Berliner Philharmoniker playing "Ode To Joy."

Well...

... maybe not THAT epic.

8. Default

Yeah, but the most I'll ever drink is probably a glass of wine in a nice place that wouldn't have crappy music to begin with.

9. Default

Yeah, but the most I'll ever drink is probably a glass of wine in a nice place that wouldn't have crappy music to begin with.
    Hahaha.

Bring your own music?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    He never was.

o O...
    From my recollection, it goes like this...

Walter is Toasties bitch.
    Walter and Toasties fight.
    Walter is Toasties bitch again.
    (This is strictly due to the comment of "she told me not to, so i didn't". It's cute )

Hi Walter, why havent you changed your profile pic to yourself naked again?

PEW PEW PEW™