Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1 year anniversary

1. Default 1 year anniversary

Yay, at precisely 018:11 on july the 24th 2008 I found zmod, and when you come right down to it, with the exception of a few new maps, new non fitting half life 2 music, parachutes, the deformed model being changed to that of a half zombie, new worse zmod vission, nothing really has changed, we dont even have ANY way of muting anyone.

still with good people on it is fun, IE: No stfu bitch, clone, jojo, random kid of the day.

2. Default

It's been 3 years for holy on ibis zombie mod ! I remember killa B....

pooter...

and 10 hour days

were the times go?

3. Default

It actually goes into a black hole that I created to store it for later.

Congrats

4. Default

Congrats.

Hopefully I'll still be here when march (?) of 2010 rolls around.

5. Default

we'll i'll be here for a long ass time unless css dies out or sumthing but congrats kavinsky

6. Default

thanks, indeed we'll be around for a long time, this is one of the few mods where it seems to be fairly balanced and not weighed down with cheap people like most of the mods out there, specifically neotokyo and the no reload servers for zmod.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Yay, at precisely 018:11 on july the 24th 2008 I found zmod, and when you come right down to it, with the exception of a few new maps, new non fitting half life 2 music, parachutes, the deformed model being changed to that of a half zombie, new worse zmod vission, nothing really has changed, we dont even have ANY way of muting anyone.

still with good people on it is fun, IE: No stfu bitch, clone, jojo, random kid of the day.
    congrats.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Gosh damn, I thought Kavinsky was Autumn because of the car picture.

Anyways, in a couple months it'll be the second anniversary of the creation of the IBIS group thing, I think.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Gosh damn, I thought Kavinsky was Autumn because of the car picture.

Anyways, in a couple months it'll be the second anniversary of the creation of the IBIS group thing, I think.
    I am pretty sure Ibis has been around for like 7 years or something am i right?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Yeah, but I was going through the old threads bringing them back to life so MBP would delete them until I noticed he got annoyed in one of them that I brought back to life, and in that one thread, it said that the IBIS group on steam was only a year old at the time. Which was in 08.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.