Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: liroy(polish crips)

1. Default

Well, there you go. Now excuse me while I get dragged to a horrible place to have crappy food with my family on my mom's birthday. Have a good day everyone.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

He was already banned. He just escaped it, so i put it in the bans instead of ban requests.
    -MBP

3. Default

Why is this going on?

Is an admin really unbanning everyone?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Well if so, they're about to get in a lot of trouble.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

steam id here steam_0:1:21156034

6. Default

He showed up on Mines of Moria a few minutes ago and I just reinstated the 7 day ban.

Hopefully he will stay banned through the entire period.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Well if so, they're about to get in a lot of trouble.
    I hope so, now people can understand my frustration with Clone, though it wasn't handled properly on my part.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    He showed up on Mines of Moria a few minutes ago and I just reinstated the 7 day ban.

Hopefully he will stay banned through the entire period.
    Thank you for being a good admin, Anthony, and for actually paying attention to this and not just being an admin to be one.

You also banned Viper, ne?

Good, I hate that cunt..

:\

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Thank you for being a good admin, Anthony, and for actually paying attention to this and not just being an admin to be one.

You also banned Viper, ne?

Good, I hate that cunt..

:\

me to he is such a douche bag

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    me to he is such a douche bag
    He's definitely not on my favorites list, but meh, I have my reasons.