Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: liroy(polish crips)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    He's definitely not on my favorites list, but meh, I have my reasons.
    Last map no more than 30 mins ago I banned him for 1440 mins (1 day) for multiple counts of going to spec in front of a zombie.

He bitches about everything. Every single map I hear "This map sucks!!!" from Viper

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Last map no more than 30 mins ago I banned him for 1440 mins (1 day) for multiple counts of going to spec in front of a zombie.

He bitches about everything. Every single map I hear "This map sucks!!!" from Viper
    That's how it always was/is.

He's always had a bad temperment towards me...

I never even did anything to him to provoke his anger.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

I think someone needs to bring an ultimatum upon him.

If he likes playing on the server, he cannot be caught going to spectate one more time, or else he will be permanently banned from the server.

If he won't learn, we'll make him learn or we'll make him leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

If he likes playing on the server, he cannot be caught going to spectate one more time, or else he will be permanently banned from the server.

Since when the hell do you have authority to perma ban him?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Being a constant nuisance gives any admin the right to permaban until the final say-so comes from Zero/Jigsaw.

EDIT:

Besides, how else is he to learn?
    Last edited by &&toasties; 07-25-2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Being a constant nuisance gives any admin the right to permaban until the final say-so comes from Zero/Jigsaw.

EDIT:

Besides, how else is he to learn?
    III. Perma bans

This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community. Like any ban these can be applied but require a 2/3 majority vote from ALL upper level admins. If the ban appeal is denied it can NEVER be made again.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers

7. Default

III. Perma bans

This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community. Like any ban these can be applied but require a 2/3 majority vote from ALL upper level admins. If the ban appeal is denied it can NEVER be made again.
    But how is he to learn?

Do you not wish for people to learn?

8. Default

Seriously, the first two words in my post are the ones you forget to read.

I'm not saying I'm going to, but I think it is a good idea that this situation is nipped in the bud so that Viper doesn't ruin the game for everyone. So I proposed that we bring up the ultimatum on line two and give the server a win-win situation.

Calm down. I never said I had the authority to do anything beyond my basic privileges as an administrator on the server.

9. Default

That's usually what happens.

I'm not saying I'm going to, but I think it is a good idea that this situation is nipped in the bud so that Viper doesn't ruin the game for everyone. So I proposed that we bring up the ultimatum on line two and give the server a win-win situation.

Calm down. I never said I had the authority to do anything beyond my basic privileges as an administrator on the server.

That sounds like more of a threat then a thought. You sounded like you were going to do it .
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to find hackers